Ninja Blade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James View Post
    Absolutely terrible. The framerate is choppy, the enemy design is unvaried and the game all around reeks of recycled ideas from previous games.

I've played so much better and it's offensive to compare this to the likes of Ninja Gaiden, Devil May Cry or God of War.

FROM Software really need to get their act together - this game is terrible.

(For those who asked, the game is region free)
    Well thats just you when millions of people worldwide think this game is fun and time-well spent and the framerates where not that bad as so much as hardly noticible. When you are playing the game the rush you get from playing the game make you forget about it. I have a feeling that this game will do good. Hopes for microsoft and ninja blade.

Comment

Thanks for the coherent response.

Millions of people worldwide, has Ninja Blade even sold a million copies yet? The game is a technical mess. There's no excuse why you can't have an action game running at a fluid 60fps when you have games released BEFORE it (DMC, NG2) running at a better framerate. Let's not forget that most of Ninja Blade is filled with awful QTEs that add nothing to the gameplay other than.

And there is no rush. A rush is FAST. This game is not.

I was severely disappointed in Ninja Blade, and FROM Software as a whole. I hope this miserable excuse for a game isn't succesful because, well, then we'll just get another derivative action game. Oh wait, CINEMATIC action.

Comment

Thanks for the coherent response.

Millions of people worldwide, has Ninja Blade even sold a million copies yet? The game is a technical mess. There's no excuse why you can't have an action game running at a fluid 60fps when you have games released BEFORE it (DMC, NG2) running at a better framerate. Let's not forget that most of Ninja Blade is filled with awful QTEs that add nothing to the gameplay other than.

And there is no rush. A rush is FAST. This game is not.

I was severely disappointed in Ninja Blade, and FROM Software as a whole. I hope this miserable excuse for a game isn't succesful because, well, then we'll just get another derivative action game. Oh wait, CINEMATIC action.
        Now when you say it like that, it was disappointing in a way but its good to rent not buy. Now you made me relized the negative on the game. The game company that made this should not be making sword games. But lets see how they do with FPS games. If they make one that is.

Comment

That game actually looks pretty interesting. But the last picture looks like the Krakken from Pirates of the Caribean.

Comment

I'll have to check this out, I've loved playing ninja games since "Black Manta"...that's right.
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

I didn't like the demo despite being a big fan of Ninja Gaiden, God of War , Devil May Cry & Onimusha series. I will skip this
              Sevket's Game Collection
              PSN Gamercards

Comment

I had such high hopes for this game as well, but then I ended up watching the GameTrailers video review

so very disappointing. So very disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                  I had such high hopes for this game as well, but then I ended up watching the GameTrailers video review

I will check the video review right now
                  Sevket's Game Collection
                  PSN Gamercards

Comment

I've never played a ninja game before.

Comment

Originally posted by Sevket View Post
                      I didn't like the demo despite being a big fan of Ninja Gaiden, God of War , Devil May Cry & Onimusha series. I will skip this
                      How did you play the demo is it available in the ps3 store yet?
                      Last edited by REmaster; 04-14-2009, 08:48 PM.
                      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                        How did you play the demo is it available in the ps3 store yet?

It's only coming out on Xbox 360. Microsoft is publishing the title.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post

Me too. This isn't so much as microsofts fault but the people that even had the guts to make it.

Comment

It's just trying to mesh what was good about all these games and comes off as a big mess.

Comment

It's just trying to mesh what was good about all these games and comes off as a big mess.
                              Yes I agree. What a mess now the game is out. I deleted the demo off my hard drive. Nonthing but a waste of space.

Comment

Working...
                              X