games that need sequels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• games that need sequels

I was playing jet set radio future and am sad to not see tihs on anyone 1o best xbox games but i also realize tihs game needs a sequel. i actually have a game list that needs sequels more than any

jet set radio future
    X men legends 2
    crazy taxi
    star wars rebel assault 2

anyone have a list of games they want sequels to?

Dino Crisis...scratch off the third game like it never happened and continue on.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Shadow of the Colusseus. That would be pretty cool if they made a sequel, even though it would [probably be crappy.

Comment

Originally posted by Weskers Flag View Post
        Shadow of the Colusseus. That would be pretty cool if they made a sequel, even though it would [probably be crappy.
        I'm pretty sure the developer who made Shadow is working on another game in the same ICO/Shadow of the Colossus world for PS3. What's his name Ueda?
        And I would predict it's the prequel since the story is going backwards..

oh and I vote for Drakken:The Ancients Gate's gets a remake or a sequel
        Last edited by Harry Mason; 04-20-2009, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
          Dino Crisis...scratch off the third game like it never happened and continue on.
          This.

Comment

Legacy of Kain before Kain is born I say the war between the Hyldens and Vampires and the main character should be Vorador when he just became a vampire and how he created the Soul Reaver they could also give us more deth into Nosgoth's history.
            Last edited by Sephiroth; 04-20-2009, 04:24 PM.

Comment

^ Sounds pretty cool, Kain was such a good character.
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

Final Fight. I'd love to see a new Final Fight game that uses basically the same type of engine as the old ones (the classic side-scrolling fighters of yore), and mixes it with graphics like Street Fighter 4. It would be amazing! Other than that, I would have said No More Heroes, but I recently found they were making one... That game was SO retarded!

Comment

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
                  Legacy of Kain before Kain is born I say the war between the Hyldens and Vampires and the main character should be Vorador when he just became a vampire and how he created the Soul Reaver they could also give us more deth into Nosgoth's history.
                  I'd like to see another isometric action/rpg like the original.

Comment

Jet Force Gemini (sequel or prequel, i don't care)
                    Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Weskers Flag View Post
                      I don't know about a sequel, but it's getting the movie treatment.

Shadow of the Colossus: A man named Wander attempts to bring a maiden who was sacrificed back to life by defeating a series of colossal stone creatures, so that a magical being named Dormin will revive her.

Comment

Originally posted by Kronk View Post
                        I don't know about a sequel, but it's getting the movie treatment.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1414372/
                        ^ This is true. I've also heard they are already making a sequel, but apparently it doesn't have much to do with the first one...boo lol.

Comment

The Bouncer.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

We need a new Monkey Island game.
                            sigpic

Comment

The Star Wars Jedi Knight series really really needs a sequel, i loved that series so much, but the last game was released in 2003. i can't wait for another Jedi Knight game. also Kyle Katarn is awesome.

and lets not forget Star Wars Battlefront 3, is it ever going to be released?

and Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 3, i don't want a MMORPG, i want a true sequel that's single player and story based. if there ever was a game series to rival MGS with it's storytelling it would be Knights of the Old Republic.

there hasn't been a Star Wars game in ages, not including the Force Unleashed which kinda sucked.

also yeah a true sequel to Dino Crisis 2 would be awesome.

oh and lets not forget Outbreak 3.

Comment

Working...
                              X