games that need sequels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
    Dino Crisis...scratch off the third game like it never happened and continue on.
    Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Weskers Flag View Post
      Shadow of the Colusseus. That would be pretty cool if they made a sequel, even though it would [probably be crappy.
      They did it was called Ico and it came out way before Shadow Of Colossus which makes Shadow of the Colossus a prequel.

Comment

I'm going to be odd and say these;

Clock Tower 3. If there was a Clock Tower 3.1 I'd play it (and I can't believe I'm going to say this) just for the lulz.

Dark Sector. That had a lot going for it. Needs more character and plot development, but I found the characters quite interesting and it would be nice to know more about them. >Fangirl moment< OMG, Hayden would kick Leon's arse! >Fangirl moment end<

A game doesn't have to be good exactly for me to enjoy it. XD

Interesting fact if you didn't know, the reason Dino Crisis 3 (I think it's 3, could be wrong, but it's a Dino Crisis game at least) sucks so much is because it was supposed to Resident Evil Gun Survivor 3. That's also why there are only 3 Survivor games and the last one was numbered as 4. Thanks Capcom! (Sarcasm)
        Last edited by WeskerSexyCheez; 05-08-2009, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WeskerSexyCheez View Post
          Interesting fact if you didn't know, the reason Dino Crisis 3 (I think it's 3, could be wrong, but it's a Dino Crisis game at least) sucks so much is because it was supposed to Resident Evil Gun Survivor 3. That's also why there are only 3 Survivor games and the last one was numbered as 4. Thanks Capcom! (Sarcasm)
          Interesting fact (since you didn't know); you're mixing Dino Crisis 3 with Dino Stalker (Gun Survivor 3) ;)
          Last edited by Carnivol; 05-08-2009, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
            Interesting fact (since you didn't know); you're mixing Dino Crisis 3 with Dino Stalker (Gun Survivor 3) ;)
            Ah, THAT'S what it was called. All I remembered is that it had Dino in the title, was a Capcom game, and that they got their numbers slightly screwy.

Comment

i want 1 more splatterhouse game.

god i love that game.

Comment

Xenogears

Comment

i agree with a splatterhouse sequel and the dino crisis one it needs too be made.

Comment

At least we're getting a new splatterhouse lol.
                    Last edited by REmaster; 05-12-2009, 07:28 AM.
                    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

SHNEMUE!!!

That epic story needs to be concluded!

Comment

Originally posted by Neoblast View Post
                        SHNEMUE!!!

That epic story needs to be concluded!
                        And that one too!!!!! XD

Comment

Chrono Cross :]

Comment

I would actually like to see a sequel to Rule of Rose. I think they could take what fans are saying about the playing mechanics, improve them, and make a really excellent game.

Story wise, it could be about another girl that was subjected to The Aristocracy's cruelty, someone before Jennifer came around.

Comment

Originally posted by WeskerSexyCheez View Post
                              Clock Tower 3. If there was a Clock Tower 3.1 I'd play it (and I can't believe I'm going to say this) just for the lulz.
                              (Sarcasm)
                              OMG. I'm not the only person on the face of the earth that's played that game!

I was starting to worry...but I totally agree. It would be epic. Especially if they brought Chopper and the Scissor Twins back. They always had me on the floor laughing. xD

Comment

You should read the Dark Id's take on it. Although in fairness, he had so much material it's sorta hard not to laugh.

Comment

Working...
                                X