Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
    System Shock 2. [/thread]
    God damn you! Only thing stopping you winning this thread is an XBLA/PSN release. That or just put the damn thing on Good Ole Games or Steam, 'cause SS2 is a bitch to run these days.

Comment

I'll never forget that day I managed to get it running. It deserves to go on Steam, alongside Deus Ex. With those two, you're pretty much set.
      See you in hell.

Comment

I would have to say Dead space, but then again maybe Bioshock....DAMN IT!! I don't know which one is better!! One side of me is saying DEAD SPACE, but the other side is saying BIOSHOCK. I can't decide, sorry.....

Comment

considering i have to start my brass balls run of bioshock and when its sent out i have to beat dead space on hard and insane mode

Comment

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
            considering i have to start my brass balls run of bioshock and when its sent out i have to beat dead space on hard and insane mode
            I've gotten the Brass Balls trophy, just need to beat it on Survivor.
            See you in hell.

Comment

They're both rather short games with no replay value. I recommend renting Bioshock.

Comment

i thought dead space had better graphics although i seem to be alone on that lol
                Last edited by I_Am_Nemesis; 11-04-2009, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Bioshock is simply amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Corrin View Post
                    They're both rather short games with no replay value.
                    Or not. Both games had decent length campaigns, with audio logs you could go back and track down. Sure, it's scraping the barrel of what could be considered replay value, but it's replay value none the less.

Comment

I have to say Dead Space IMO. Just because i like that sort of game better. Bioshock was great too, don't get me wrong. But i'm not that big of a FPS guy.

There was one part in in DS when you were going down in an elevator and there was this high pitch womans scream suddenly cut short with an echo. Awesome. Goose bumps pushed the hat off my head with that one

Comment

When my brand spanking new Turtle Beach X1s arrive next week, Dead Space is one of the first i'm going to replay, i remember the sounds in that game being amazing.

Comment

the water in Bioshock is the best i have ever seen

Comment

Both. I've already 100% GS them. If you can get the two... Bioshock is a masterpiece if you ask me in all aspects: graphically, narrative, soundwise. Dead Space was a great game, with good gameplay (dismemberment was great!) and a great atmosphere. At least rent them!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

I'm on my third playthrough of BioShock. Probably going to do it again.

Gotta get those brass balls.

BioShock > Dead Space

Both are great games, true, but I simply found BioShock a bit more engaging and immerse.

To be honest, Dead Space was more of a thrill ride then scary. My heart would start pumping while trying to run away from them with such low ammo/health. That was fun!

Comment

Working...
                              X