No announcement yet.

Dino Crisis 4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im down with that, DC4 would be better if Cannon which included Paula, Dylan, Regina, and maybe a few new characters as support roles. I would love to see the arcade style of the game like DC2 and the horror of DC1 w/ a little bit of first person shoot outs like in Dino Stalker and DC2 (Boat machine guns) especially with a dark atmoshopere as DC1 with new updated graphics that would be right next to the next gen standards and retained playability. It would also IMO have to have all new weapons w/ some old ones, maybe a Resident Evil 4 style game w/ auto aim and walk and shoot still in it. Destroyable enviornments, expolsive fuel cans, tons of dino gore and new Dinosaurs including old ones as well, none of this DC3 BS... then it would be perfect, especially if Regina had bigger ( . Y . )

Comment

Luka from Lost Planet had some nice ballistics... I wouldn't mind Regina's model taking after Luka.
      Last edited by Project Omega; 07-24-2008, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
        Since Capcom is jumping on the remake/port band wagon, again with Dead Rising being ported to the Wii, and all, I think it would be good time to reintroduce a remake of Dino Crisis 1. It's an already solid game with great survival horror themes, if it got a graphics boost it could be the best version yet.

On an other note, aside from being a PC in a box, is there any other reason DC3 came out exclusively for the X-Box?
        I think it was because Resident Evil, Onimusha and Devil May Cry series were on PS2 and they felt Xbox needed its own series. I'm glad I never played DC 3 because I heard it was horrible.
        Last edited by Stars1356; 07-24-2008, 01:46 AM.

Comment

I own all of the DC games, DC1, DC2, Dino Stalker, and DC3. DC4, if there ever is one, I'd personally hope it wouldn't be that crap DC3 was. Seriously now, mutated dinosaurs in space, ridiculous. A remake however of the first game I'd definitely buy, I can just imagine how the raptors and the rex would look in remake like graphics. Especially Regina!

Comment

I heard MicroSoft payed Capcom for Xbox excluaive.
            Nevertheless, I can't expect a remake, Resident Evil has a bigger fanbase than Dino Crisis, and correct me if I'm wrong, but REmake was for 5th Anniversary, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
              and correct me if I'm wrong, but REmake was for 5th Anniversary, right?
              Code Veronica X and Wesker's report was for the 5th anniversary.

Biohazard (remake) was released in Japan on March 22nd 2002, and the original was released on March 22nd 1996, so it was 6 years later.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh, pardon me on that; a remake is probably neccersary to bring the series back to life then, I have faith in it If Capcom start a project for a remake.
                Or a completely new sequel with the RE4 engine, that engine would work well with fast games, it could be Capcoms big break.

Comment

Working...
                X