Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely not an exclusive then.

Comment

There's a new trailer (actually two) for Lost Planet 2. One of them is called Lost Planet 2 Meets Gears of War.
      Two worlds collide in this special collaboration between Lost Planet 2 and Gears of War! See Marcus Fenix and Dominic Santiago from Gears of War take thier unique brand of action to the battlefields of E.D.N III!
      Downloading the 41mb thing now. So... RE5 chars, LP1-2 chars, possibly Dead Rising Chars and now Gears of War chars (+probably more stuff too). Guess Lost Planet 2 is packing quite the alternate skin/multiplayer char cast

Comment

Another announcement

Dead Rising: The Movie directed by Keiji Inafune
        sigpic

Comment

That thing is fantastic. Based on the official site, it seems like it'll most likely be available online + on Xbox LIVE.
          Last edited by Carnivol; 01-26-2010, 04:05 AM.

Comment

That Dead Rising trailer was great - did any one notice the nice few static camera angles? A nice nod back when he directed 2 hopefully. The Lost Planet 2 videos are a great addition for the day, the gears stuff looks great for those who wants to have a whole range of different looks.

Looking forward to these.

Comment

ok my thoughts

monster hunter-blow me

dead rising the movie-FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!

Comment

Im sure the Japanese will be up in arms about a 360 exclusive Monster Hunter since they're so fanatical about it over there, I doubt the rest of the world could care less.

Comment

Wesker + Marcus + Lost Planet 2? = Pre-order .

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Working...
                  X