Fan Made Resident Evil 5 Achievements/Trophies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan Made Resident Evil 5 Achievements/Trophies

Edit: These are all fan made achievements and not actual new trophies in RE5: Gold Edition - Alexia

New Resident Evil 5 Achievements and Trophies are here and harder than ever!

Of course they are no real achieving awards but hey, gives you something to do while waiting for the Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition is out. There are a total for 50 new Achievements and Trophies on the list at re-awards:

CLICK HERE to check them out!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 02-04-2010, 12:17 PM.

Sounds difficult. gj on achieving those.

Comment

Wow some of them are REALLY DIFFICULT.
      sigpic

Comment

The fuck are these?

Comment

Originally posted by Karui View Post
          Sounds difficult. gj on achieving those.
          I have done all 50 myself to come up with ridiculous awards. Yes I know, I have no life to be creating a whole event but hey... got me busy for the RE5GE wait.

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
          Wow some of them are REALLY DIFFICULT.
          Yes they were, I had anger problems trying to achieve them. Took me a whole week to try and get at least of the Mercenary ones.
          Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 02-04-2010, 12:26 PM. Reason: Double post

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

It's not spam.

Comment

It's not spam.
                Care to enlighten us as to what it is then?

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
                  Care to enlighten us as to what it is then?
                  While it may be obvious to some that there are new RE 5 achievements, some of use don't find it so obvious. It's interesting to see these.

Comment

These arnt actual trophies. How the hell am I supposed to keep track of me shooting 50 green bottles? Tallie marks?

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                      These arnt actual trophies. How the hell am I supposed to keep track of me shooting 50 green bottles? Tallie marks?
                      Uhh, what?

Why would you keep track of something like that? You just keep doing it until the game tells you that you've gotten enough.

Comment

...He's saying they aren't real trophies/achievements... which they aren't. So no, the game won't say anything 'cause these are fake. Doesn't make them spam, just makes them extra challenges. Unless you mean in the Records screen, but I don't think there's a "green bottles shot" count... could be wrong though.
                        Last edited by Canas Renvall; 02-03-2010, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Well since these are not real trophies I cant tell how many I've shot.

Yes what Canas said.
                          Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 02-03-2010, 09:13 PM.

Comment

I honestly have no fuckin' idea what's going on in this thread.

Comment

It's not spam.
                              Really? The title of the thread is misleading, as I clicked on it under the false pretense that it maybe had something to do with the 10 achievements/trophies associated with the upcoming DLC episodes.

Instead, it is just some make believe achievements/trophies, which anyone can make up in their own mind and place on the internet. Worst of all, it asks me to click on a link to an unknown, external site - which may or may not be safe. Those kinds of links can be seen as forum spam.

Anyway, what is the point of this thread? As I mentioned, anyone can make up some random ass achievement/trophies and post them on here. Why? Why do that? The game has existing ones in place...and one can't possibly be bored enough to imagine up their own and then share them here...with no real tangible way of tracking them.

On that note, I just achieved the Platinum Trophy for killing mind-controlled Jill 75 times! Hooray for me!

If only I could get the "Ultimately Impossibility" trophy...not only is it a gold one, but the adverb modifies the noun in a grammatically incorrect way!

While it may be obvious to some that there are new RE 5 achievements, some of use don't find it so obvious. It's interesting to see these.
                              I don't see how you could find anything "not obvious" / obscure, seeing as you've amassed 350+ posts in a month's time. Surely you've seen everything this forum has to offer thus far.

Comment

Working...
                              X