No announcement yet.

Fan Made Resident Evil 5 Achievements/Trophies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish these were real achievements. #30, "Knife VS Chainsaw," would've given me a heart-attack. Attempting to slash an Executioner to death is bad enough. Might try it sometime, though. Just for grins and giggles.

Comment

Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post
      I wish these were real achievements. #30, "Knife VS Chainsaw," would've given me a heart-attack. Attempting to slash an Executioner to death is bad enough. Might try it sometime, though. Just for grins and giggles.
      Dug this up from the depths of 2009...

Comment

I've never understood the obsession over unlocking achievements points. Real or Not.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
          Dug this up from the depths of 2009...
          http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...&postcount=231
          Ahahaha... Oh, that's just tragic. I'm sorry. I think I'll reconsider, then. :p I've yet to try a knife-only in the actual game (or, in your case, the demo), but I have so much fun in Mercenaries (until my partner or I end up getting slaughtered). I think it's more humorous in Slayers, where you at least re-spawn after getting killed. It's an absolute ball in Team Slayers, having all four players slashing and hacking the same boss. The constant deaths are just priceless, especially when you start stabbing each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
            I've never understood the obsession over unlocking achievements points. Real or Not.

They're goals which I find are fun to get.

Comment

Haha!

I love to see many haters and many fans.

Of course these are not real achievements but did you actually look at the original real ones? They are not even "Real Achievements". What the heck are you achieving?

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCK! - Complete Chapter 2-3

Uh....like no shizz! Of course anyone can obtain that! It's basically mandatory. I believe you should be achieving REAL achievements which is why I came up with 50 new ones and they are pretty challenging.

Comment

I liked the fact that you provided tips for each trophy.
                sigpic

Comment

No need to get personal about it. I had no idea they were fake.

Comment

Originally posted by Karui View Post
                    No need to get personal about it. I had no idea they were fake.
                    Originally posted by hariilopez View Post
                    New Resident Evil 5 Achievements and Trophies are here and harder than ever!

Of course they are no real achieving awards but hey, gives you something to do while waiting for the Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition is out. There are a total for 50 new Achievements and Trophies on the list at re-awards:

Comment

Err.....WTF! is going on here?

Comment

Originally posted by BiØhazard View Post
                        Err.....WTF! is going on here?
                        Why don't you read the thread? Oh right, because that won't increase your post count.

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
                          Why don't you read the thread? Oh right, because that won't increase your post count.
                          I could say the same to you posting a reply solely to annoy a user
                          Last edited by Guest; 02-04-2010, 09:59 AM.

Comment

YouTube videos lies then? Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by BiØhazard View Post
                              I could say the same to you posting a reply solely to annoy a user
                              Yeah you could...but it's absolutely not the same thing at all. All you needed to do was read the thread to understand what's happening, it's pretty black and white.

You obviously needed telling this. The fact you might've been annoyed by that is genuinely just an added bonus.

Now, i'll leave it at that, because it's literally a matter of time before this whole mess is locked anyway.

Comment

Well I have read it and I can see why it might/will be locked

Though the thread was more on Umbrella Labs >_>
                                Last edited by Guest; 02-04-2010, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X