Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A-J View Post
    New 360 model looks so sexy and I want to make love to it
    You are not alone. I'm actually in a conversation on MSN with two other people saying exactly the same thing.

Comment

• UbiSoft starts in just a couple of minutes (then we'll have to wait a whole day for Nintendo and Sony)

Comment

• A few 360 Slim pros and cons:

Pros:

1. Sexy integrated design allows for a more refined cooling solution: the twin fan arrangement from the original Xbox 360 is gone in favour of a single, larger fan that should be significantly quieter.

2. CPU and GPU are combined into one single package, with a die-shrink from 65nm for both components down to the more power-efficient, cooler 45nm.

3. Extra USB slots

Cons (depending on how you look at it):

1. External hard drives of the existing 360s are no longer compatible at all with new hardware.

2. The memory units, or MUs won't work on the new console.

3. External power brick has been shrunk once more, featuring a plug connection that makes the PSUs completely incompatible between the old and new machines.
        Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
        sigpic

Comment

• I'm thinking of getting the new 360 to replace the refurb hunk of red my brother bought. Plus now I can explore series I'm not as acquainted with, such as Gears, L4D, finish Deadly Premonition, and play Alan Wake. PLUS POIFECT DARK!!!

Sickle = Communism = Kremlin = SNATCHER?!?!
          Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 06-14-2010, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• EZIO'S BACK!

Also...looks like Kojima is going to be announcing another new game.
            The official Metal Gear web portal, where you can find all the latest on the series.

Castlevania and MGS:R we knew about, but what's that question mark and sickle about? We'll find out tomorrow.
            Last edited by Vector; 06-14-2010, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• Child of Eden looks sweet (Rez sequel, in lack of a better way to describe it) + I think I smelled some Genki Rockets in that presentation.

Comment

• Assassin's Creed Brotherhood looks excellent and Child of Eden looked funky. Was that Genki Rockets in it?

Comment

• I had no idea that Brotherhood was gonna be a full-on sequel to AC2. It looked amazing. AC2 was one of my favorite games of last year.

Comment

• Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood looks great.

Comment

• Na... sorry, Kinect not having a price attached to it during their conference where it was the main thing. More and more websites are listing a $149.99 price point though.

Originally posted by jagger916 View Post
                      Rising's trailer was a disappointment. What I saw I liked, but we really didn't see much. No story at all.
                      I at first did ge the feeling more will be shown at Sony's conf, and then the main info will be revealed in a classic "lengthy trailer" from on the show floor. But now looking at the KojiPro site, there is a trailer labeled 2010 there and thats it. I was hoping for more.

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                      EA's conference is starting now, looks like a new Need for Speed game. Hot Pursuit! I used to LOVE the original Hot Pursuit on PS1!
                      Same. Also the Hot Pursuit on PS2/Xbox was good as well. But with Criterion doing this one, it'll be amazing.

Comment

• This gun thing....

I love it.

Comment

• Didn't we have lazer tag when I was a kid?

Comment

• Honestly though...why Joel McHale again? He didn't fail hard enough last year?

Comment

• Kinect could be awesome.

Why are they ruining it with sports and fitness crap?

ETA: This is the same fucking thing from the MS conference.
                              Last edited by BadWolfX; 06-14-2010, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• WOW. Ghost Recon: Future Soldier looks fuckin' sweet. I'm usually not into Tom Clancy games, but this looks really cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X