Official E3 2010 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA
    "Movies don't make psychos, movies make psychos more creative!" Billy Loomis

Comment

oh i knew i forgot to add the 3DS cause my DS is abot to kick it in terms of hardware so i want to know if i should or should not get a DSI XL or not, plus i wanna here the words i have been waiting for since the DSi was unveiled...

DSi virtual console store

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
        The Portal 2 event has been cancelled, doesn't necessarily mean it won't be on show though.
        It is on the E3 show floor still according to Valve. The special pre-E3 event however has been changed into something else only. Either a new title or perhaps even Half Life 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
          I'm looking forward to: MGS Rising
          True that, man. Still to this day, all we've gotten of Rising is that one image of Raiden, and then the re-design image. I'd be very surprised if we didn't see a trailer that was at least 8 minutes long, and a preliminary release date. It's kinda crazy that we still have no idea what Rising is all about.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
            It's kinda crazy that we still have no idea what Rising is all about.
            I'm still assuming we'll be finally live out those crazy, inhuman, action-packed moments in the past 4 games.

Comment

Looks like the Capcom suprise wasnt RE related

Did you see the new Guitar Hero controllers? Not bad. But I have the sweet Logitech one so yeah, I still like the changable sides idea of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rombie View Post
                It is on the E3 show floor still according to Valve. The special pre-E3 event however has been changed into something else only. Either a new title or perhaps even Half Life 3.
                If only...

Unfortunately, Gabe Newell said and I quote: "E3 surprise is not Half Life centric".
                sigpic

Comment

Valve works on.....Duke Nukem game?!?!?! http://konzolista.cz/obrazky/dukevalve.jpg
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Valve works on.....Duke Nukem game?!?!?! http://konzolista.cz/obrazky/dukevalve.jpg
                    I doubt it. If it is him, he looks... older?

Wait, I got a great idea for the story! It's set 12 years after the last game and in Brazil. Also, he has shaved his head and grown a beard. This is gold!

Comment

Ehh...what? Is this real?

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                        If only...

Unfortunately, Gabe Newell said and I quote: "E3 surprise is not Half Life centric".
                        I didn't read the exact quote, but I'd originally heard he confirmed it wasn't the next "Half Life 2 Episode"... shame he was more specific on that one. Oh well. In any case Portal 2 is on the floor and they are going to announce something, so I should be happy.

Comment

Yeah i hadn't read that, all i've seen was the email reply that was simply "it isn't ep3" or something to that effect.

Comment

I don't know if I should just believe Gabe when it comes to Half life remarkes. Even if he says, "It's not episode 3", it doesn't rule out if it is going to be called Half life 3 instead. Hell, he might be just pulling strings to make people feel like it wont be showing. Don't dissapoint me Gabe, it's been three years already.

Comment

To be honest, whatever the next installment of Half Life is, it'll be a radical change in environments as opposed to Ep 1 & Ep 2 staying close to Half Life 2, so it wouldn't be hard to imagine them shifting it to be Half Life 3 now. We should be getting close to a full game experience with how long it's been (i assume!) worked on!

Not sure which i'd prefer though. The years of no news, or the impending years of waiting when you know it's been confirmed and you're subjected to Valve Time!

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
                                I don't know if I should just believe Gabe when it comes to Half life remarkes. Even if he says, "It's not episode 3", it doesn't rule out if it is going to be called Half life 3 instead. Hell, he might be just pulling strings to make people feel like it wont be showing. Don't dissapoint me Gabe, it's been three years already.

Comment

Working...
                                X