No announcement yet.

Mortal Kombat (Reboot)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's a special edition I won't be getting. I can't have a figurine of my favorite character being impaled by my brother's favorite character.

Comment

• Originally posted by leftshoe18 View Post
      That's a special edition I won't be getting. I can't have a figurine of my favorite character being impaled by my brother's favorite character.
      I think their gonna get a Ice Edition of Sub-Zero freezing Scorpion, so don't sweat it.

Comment

• They should release a diorama of Reptile spewing acid over both Scorpion and Sub-Zero.
        See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
          They should release a diorama of Reptile spewing acid over both Scorpion and Sub-Zero.
          Wont happen. Reptile isn't popular enough to get a statue and he's not as powerful as Scorpion or that pussy Sub-Zero

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
            Wont happen. Reptile isn't popular enough to get a statue and he's not as powerful as Scorpion or that pussy Sub-Zero
            Well to be fair, Scorpion only got so badass because Sub-Zero killed him in the first place. He was a lame generic ninja until that.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Point taken.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                But green is such a better colour than yellow!
                Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 01-20-2011, 05:25 AM.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• I'll agree about the colors but still. Won't happen lol.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

New gameplay combo video for Mileena <3

1 thing though the voice at the beginning is

Spoiler:
                  and he sounds like Chris Redfield lol.

I love the beginning of the video.

"What are you doing out here?"
                  "Looking for a new playmate!"

Comment

• He does kind of yeah,I like how much better they've gotten with facial animations in this game, they're really highlighting that with Mileena.

Comment

• That trailer was badass... Those combos ARE SICK. Hope they're as easy to perform as in (U)MK3, which was for me the best.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• The combo she pulls on Sektor I guarantee will be a complete bitch to pull off. The easiest combo for me was the best one in MK3 (not sure about UMK3) was Smokes

forward, forward, circle (teleport uppercut) then back,back, X (spear) then square,square,circle,triangle, X.

about 39% damage.

Comment

• We'll see how things go. I'm really impressed by just about everything that they've done so far. In the new Mileena combo video the music is a remix of the original deadpool tune, I watched the vid twice to listen to it and it actually sounds pretty good.

hope the rest of the games music sounds as good.

Comment

• Its official.

April 19th. You ready for Kombat THIA?

Comment

• Truth be told, Mortal Kombat stopped being appealing when I grew out of my teenage years.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                                Truth be told, Mortal Kombat stopped being appealing when I grew out of my teenage years.
                                Been a fan of it since I was young. Its the only fighting game I care for really.

official box art.

Comment

Working...
                                X