No announcement yet.

Mortal Kombat (Reboot)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think your boy Sub-Zero has taken Kano's fatality, unless I just saw him rip his opponent's spine from the other side of his friggin' body.

Comment

/wishlist

Comment

Scorpions fatality....is just fucking AWESOME!

Comment

^ Agreed.

I find that X-Ray feature to be very brutal and awesome as well.

Comment

Gore. Awesome graphics. Fast gameplay. Sick fatalities.
            Good Mr. Boon, you're listening to fans... This one is officialy on my DAY ONE BUY list.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
              Gore. Awesome graphics. Fast gameplay. Sick fatalities.
              Good Mr. Boon, you're listening to fans... This one is officialy on my DAY ONE BUY list.

Yup, same here.

Oh here you go, have fun Cage haters.

Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 06-18-2010, 06:30 AM.

Comment

I like how they removed 3D fighting.

Comment

Found an Ed Boon interview, somewhere around 3:30 he talks about all characters from the first 3 games possibly appearing. It's good to know that many of the old characters will be coming back instead of them making a bunch of crappy new ones.
                  Last edited by CODE_umb87; 06-18-2010, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Sort of off topic but if anyone wants a MK style avatar like the one me, Beanovsky and Lightning have just pm or send me a message on my wall and I'll make one for you (gotta be a character from MK2,3T and 4G)

Comment

Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
                      Not sure if anyone has seen this yet, but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtA4C02ZXEk

Mileena's fatality looks disgustingly cool.
                      I remember she had a fatality involving her fugly mouth haha.

Off-Topic: Nem. whose that on your avatar? Cyrax? I can't recall but I remember there was another colored MK character with that same design.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning View Post
                        I remember she had a fatality involving her fugly mouth haha.

Off-Topic: Nem. whose that on your avatar? Cyrax? I can't recall but I remember there was another colored MK character with that same design.

I'm using Sektor (formerly known as Ketchup) I was using Smoke at one point but changed it

Cyrax (formerly known as Mustard)

Smoke

Sektor

Comment

they were the up-to date Sub-zero and Scorpion (same design, different colours),
                          i rememebr them in the sequel, oh boy they were wasted like it all
                          Last edited by Barry Burton; 06-21-2010, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Combo Special Move Compilation
                            sigpic

Comment

A leaked screen grab from the character selection for the forthcoming Mortal Kombat reboot, show that the roster of fighters will be 26-strong, with 8 readily available and a further 18 to unlock.

The image, snapped by German games site Play Front shows the first eight characters to be Mortal Kombat stalwarts Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Johnny Cage, Kung Lao, Reptile, Mileena, Night Wolf and red cyborg, Sektor.

That's obviously not all though, as there are another 18 slots, which we expect to see filled by other MK mainstays like Kano, Sonya Blade, Shang Tsung, Raiden, Jax and Liu Kang. We'd be very surprised if they'd been axed for the new Mortal Kombat.

And there's also plans for downloadable fighters, as the 'DLC' slot in the bottom right corner of the selection panel clearly shows.

Comment

I would expect more than 8 will be available at the beginning of the game.
                                Those 8 fighters are just the fighters in the e3 demo. I'm guessing something more like 16 fighters available at the start and 10 unlockable fighters.

Comment

Working...
                                X