No announcement yet.

Mortal Kombat (Reboot)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i just bought this, opened the box and looked at the manual.........

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT????????????????

Comment

• The future of manuals my friend

Comment

• Still haven't gotten my copy from Amazon yet Actually better check my email to see if I got the pre-order codes . . .

Gotta say I really enjoyed reading your collective comments on how Character X died and who'll replace them without once considering that Scorpion and Noob in particular are already dead . . . anyone can come back if they (Netherealm Studios) choose to bring them back didn't Scorpion end up back in hell at the end of nearly every game?

Incidentally what's the deal with the instructions manual?

Also PS3 owners how does Kratos handle in the game? What are his Moves/Fatalities/etc is he average, is he sub-par or is he . . . God Tier?

Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 04-22-2011, 06:25 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
          How is the online?
          We may never know.

Unless we're on 360.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• Gaawwwddd!!!

Challenge 101 is near impossible for me.....I can only imagine how much more ridiculous they get later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Richard Aiken View Post
              The future of manuals my friend
              that shit isnt even a manual. FUCK THIS SHIT

Comment

• Ok seriously whats the problem with the manual?
                sigpic

Comment

• Is there a gallery of all the Alternate costumes online?

Comment

• Rancid I love your Jade sig LOL she instantly became my favorite of the three cause she remind me so much of Chloe lol
                    "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                      We may never know.

Unless we're on 360.
                      Your avatar makes me laugh.

Surelysomeone must have played online before PSN went down, what are the options, can you see opponent ping before fighting them, can you decline an opponent like in SFIV or is it completely blind who you fight until match starts? Any input delay/general lag?
                      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• It shows ping ranked matches are totally random

Comment

• Got in a King of the Hill lobby the other night and went on a 7 match win streak before someone used Raiden and spammed his teleport, kick kick HOODABADAYADAYYYYYYY combo and beat me in the 3rd round. I've been maining Johnny Cage, he's the one I definitely feel most comfortable with.

No surprises online, people using the "OP" characters such as Smoke, Noob and Raiden. Scorpion is also a favorite but easily defended.

Comment

• The online isn't bad but its still laggy in some matches.

I've already gotten the 10 win streak in KotH when me and a few friends from another forum played together. Using Mileena of course!

Originally posted by Jill4EverSTARS View Post
                            Rancid I love your Jade sig LOL
                            Thank you.

So I'm on challenge 300 and its a bitch. I can get passed Goro and Kintaro with some problems but nothing major like Mileena. She's just so damn fast and unpredictable you can't wtf shes about to pull. I do my X-ray and it'll connect then after it I block and she still manages to get her X-ray in.
                            Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 04-22-2011, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
                              Is there a gallery of all the Alternate costumes online?
                              Here's a video showing off all of them I think, except for the classic ones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9geCgtbQxyQ

Comment

• I totally forgot but is there any word on when the Skarlet n Kenshi dlc will be coming out

Comment

Working...
                                X