Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
      i think that your wish has been granted.

Spoiler:
      Ok, now I'm interested. I love MK and I'm glad to see that the franchise didn't die with midway, so far it looks good. And the movie project also seems quite good (which is odd, I usualy don't like when people take many liberties when developing a movie based from a game).

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Glad to see Mortal Kombat make a good return and not end itself with the shitty game known as MK VS DC.

Sooo...who do you guys prefer. Reptile,Scorpion or Sub-zero?

Its a tie for Reptile and Scorpion for me.

Comment

Subby Wubby of course.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
            Sooo...who do you guys prefer. Reptile,Scorpion or Sub-zero?
            I'm on Sub-Zero team ;)

Comment

My brother was always a fan of Sub-Zero and Raiden. For some reason they dont appeal to me. Maybe because I dont like the color blue lol.

How can you guys not like Reptile? With a kick ass theme like this who cant like him?

YouTube video:

I remember seeing that sexuality video about a year ago and its great.

Comment

No, no, I do like Reptile but I prefer Sub Zero. Reptile is full of awesomeness, except for it's reptilian form. Swap-pallette ninjas FTW.
                Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 06-13-2010, 06:56 AM. Reason: Tired = Stupidness = FAIL.

Comment

I always like Reptile's human form more than his reptilian form. Mostly the outfit from MK3. Though I noticed that in every ending for Reptile he always seems to get fucked over lol.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                    I always like Reptile's human form more than his reptilian form. Mostly the outfit from MK3.
                    Noticable through your avatar haha.

Comment

Hoping for a Sonya Blade appearance

I'm looking forward to getting this game for sure.

I'm just hoping Sonya Blade will be in this game. *(fingers crossed)*

Now is it just me? Or does Johnny Cage have a tattoo on his chest in that trailer?

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse View Post
                        I'm just hoping Sonya Blade will be in this game. *(fingers crossed)*
                        Not surprising

Originally posted by Apocalypse View Post
                        Now is it just me? Or does Johnny Cage have a tattoo on his chest in that trailer?
                        No...

Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                        No, no, I do like Reptile but I prefer Sub Zero. Reptile is full of awesomeness, except for it's reptilian form. Swap-pallette ninjas FTW.
                        Haha good choice. I mostly use Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Reptile and if noob sibot was in the game, count him in as well. I love the damage reptile and sub-zero can do during mortal kombat 2 in arcade haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning View Post
                          Not surprising
                          Plus I've also read that Sonya Blade is a favourite character of Ed Boon's ... so yeah.

EDIT: I'm also very fond of Noob Saibot myself.
                          Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 06-13-2010, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Boons favorite I believe is Scorpion. Though she might be one of his favorites.

Comment

^ That could be true nemesiswontdie. Scorpion and Reptile are very awesome as well.

Speaking of Reptile ... I've always took a liking to a Fatality Reptile did, when he pulls off his mask, shoots his toungue at his opponent's head and swallows it whole like how a frog eats a blowfly.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning View Post

No...
                                Oh yeah?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X