• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kaneco View Post
    When I get my hands on the game...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BkIw1GTMS8
    Pfft, THIS is how I roll:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Thanks for the info Nem. I finally finished the story mode last night...kinda left me wanting more. Worked a little more on the tower and unlocking more stuff from the krypt. I see this game occupying quite a bit of my time over the next couple of months.

Comment

• Played through the story. Well what a load of bollocks.

Hehe, I love it so much.

I abandoned this series long ago and here I am a fucking slave to it again. By and FAR my favourite fighting this gen. The amount of fun I've had these last few days is nothing short of unreal. It feels fresh, flows amazingly and is simply, utterly fun to play. Though the bosses are cheap, they are nothing like the level of cheap Capcom deploy for their final bosses, and on top of it all, shit loads of content for single players (extremely useful since PSN has been down all weekend).

My only single gripe is they didn't go far enough with the story mode, i'd of loved it if Cyrax had stayed human as per they hinted, for example.

That and i've not been able to redeem any of my pre-order characters Thanks to PSN being down.

On that subject I know Jade, Mileena, Kitana, Scorp, Sub and Rep were all in the retro costume pre-order deal, but i'm also hearing stories of classic Ermac? How true is that does anyone know?
        Last edited by [STARS]TyranT; 04-24-2011, 08:43 PM.
        http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
        http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
        Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• There is a Ermac classic stars. It was in with my copy of the game with the TE. I also have reptile code from amazon. I'm gonna have to sweet talk one of my gamestop guys to get me a scorpion skin heh. I'm curious, do you think they will release the other classics as dlc at some point.
          Last edited by Agent_Wong; 04-24-2011, 08:32 PM.

Comment

• Been playing a bit I'm on Challenge #220 and only about 50 unlocks from finishing the Krypt
            "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Awesome, so that's 7 retro characters.

I'm really gutted, there's no retro Raiden thou, I've never liked his design with the blue, always much preferred his classic MK1. Was also hoping we'd have a retro Sonya with the green tabard.
              http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
              http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
              Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
                Awesome, so that's 7 retro characters.

I'm really gutted, there's no retro Raiden thou, I've never liked his design with the blue, always much preferred his classic MK1. Was also hoping we'd have a retro Sonya with the green tabard.

Klassic Raiden would have been pretty cool. Same goes for Cage.

But yea what Agent said. The Retro Ermac is in the Kollectors and Tournament Editions. Its a MK1 outfit which he looks completely awesome. Hopefully somewhere down the line they will release a MK3 outfit pack because those are my favorite outfits.

Hopefully PSN won't be down for too much longer because a friend of mine might give me his Mileena code if I can get my friend to get me another MK1 Scorpion since I'm friend with the guys up there.

Comment

• I will sell my firstborn for a Scorpion code!!!!!

Comment

• I'd like a classic Kano, where he's in the white.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• damn i only got mileena. =( anyone has an extra code?

Comment

• klassic Mileena is a scam, she was advertised to have a klassic fatality and has none.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                          klassic Mileena is a scam, she was advertised to have a klassic fatality and has none.
                          Really? I just read that people didn't know the input for it. Oh well. I still want it since shes obviously my favorite character.

Comment

• Yeah people been trying for it but no one has found it. It would have been found by now if it was there :/

Comment

• well the voucher that the games had (walmart) only said costume.

mmm?
                              Last edited by Vito; 04-24-2011, 11:58 PM.

Comment

• I saw a few online ones that listed costume and 'Man eater fatality'. :/

Comment

Working...
                                X