No announcement yet.

Mortal Kombat (Reboot)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually I was just mocking your sentence there.

Comment

• Okay.

Comment

• Just as long as we're clear about that

Comment

• @Wrathborne not only was your mocking unnecessary but adding the question mark was pointless cus he was making a statement
          "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Rain confirmed for DLC. Fuck yeah!

Also Skarlet vignette.
            Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 06-14-2011, 09:37 AM.

Comment

• ^
              Last edited by aris13; 06-14-2011, 10:25 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                ^

Comment

• I love rain. I hope he doesn't have the stupid outfit he had in Armageddon.

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                    ^
                    Wasn't that Ed Boon's actual intention?

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                      Wasn't that Ed Boon's actual intention?
                      Lol yeah. Rain is a prince of his world and his color is purple and his name is Rain.

Purple Rain
                      Prince.

Love it.

Comment

• I was gonna buy Skarlet today since she is released on XBL AND PSN but after seeing Smoke's klassic and Rain. I'll just save my money for them next month.

Comment

• NOOBS KLASSIC COSTUME!!!!

This might actually get me into the game again.

Comment

• GameStop has a deal where you can get it $5 off if you buy the Season Pass through them, online only.
                            Last edited by Canas Renvall; 06-21-2011, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• $5 just for Skarlet on psn? Screw that the gameplay can barely keep me engaged and Skarlet will only add ten minutes of replay value
                              "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill4EverSTARS View Post
                                $5 just for Skarlet on psn? Screw that the gameplay can barely keep me engaged and Skarlet will only add ten minutes of replay value
                                Sarcasm noted, I think they would have been smarter to released DLC characters in groups of 2 instead of 1 at a time.

Paying $5 for 2 DLC characters would be much more appreciated by fans. Especially in this shit economy.

So lets see...Skarlet,Kenshi, and Rain. brings the roster up to 30 now(31 on PS3).

As much as I like the DLC characters and what not...I don't think they're being smart on DLC in general. Its way too minimal.

A DLC pack would be much smarter. If a DLC pack had 1 or 2 new characters, 1 new arena, say 2 new 'Pits', 20 challenge tower missions, and maybe an extra few chapters in story mode that'd be well worth the funds.

But 1 character a month and some new skins just doesnt feel like its worth it. I mean yeah, If they had a bundle of all the new characters, skins, for like $20 and all that'd be understandable...But $5 per character right now...meh.

Comment

Working...
                                X