Mortal Kombat (Reboot)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
    Why would they make it 360 only? It is like tellling PS3 owners "You are paying more, tough shit".

ONLY ON PS3.

That's why.
    Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 07-13-2011, 10:36 AM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Watching that Rain trailer, and I couldn't help myself when Ermac gets ballooned with water...

Should his new name be Big Mac? *shot*

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
        I can't get Sub-Zero to work... A shame because he was my character from the very first MK.
        Ice Clone is your best friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vector View Post
          Ice Clone is your best friend.
          The problem is that Ice Clone no longer is spawned in close quarters... That's my main problem with Subby. His cybernetic version seems more appropiate for my current style of play.
          Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 07-13-2011, 04:16 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Rain Vignette Trailer

Comment

• Rain's compatibility pack brings... Kitana and Jade MK2 skins? Oh man... So much for Classic Raiden

YouTube video:
              Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 07-16-2011, 01:34 AM.

Comment

• lol the fanbase is properly raging about the Jade and Kitana getting another set of Classics.

I'll admit, I would of preferred an MK1 varient of Raiden, Sonya or Kano but imagine they'll come later.
                http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• Well I can't really complain since it's free. But I would love to see a classic set for the first MK fighters (Kano, Sonya, RaYden & Cage).

Comment

• I was just talking to my friend the other day about wishing they'd add Klassic Cage, Raiden and Sonya. I'm okay with a new Jade, though.

Comment

• Again Jade and Kitana?! What a waste of free costumes! And Mileena isn't even included... Come on, we already have classic costumes of them. What about the other characters?

Comment

• I really want ZOMBIE Kang (FTW). There's nothing I like more than seeing goody two shoes Kang dead & rotten.
                        Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 07-17-2011, 04:45 AM.

Comment

• The shape of the last guy looks like he's a ninja... The shoulders, the hips...

Comment

• Maybe it's a brand new character, like Skarlett...

Comment

• That could very well be true, but if it's a ninja and not a new character, who could it be? They have Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Reptile, Ermac, Rain, they just released old-school Smoke and Noob... who else could it be?

Comment

• See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X