No announcement yet.

Mortal Kombat (Reboot)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I downloaded the demo a couple weeks ago. Sorry, but this game doesn't hold a candle to either MvC3 or SSF4. Movement is slow and clunky as all hell. Nice graphics though-preformed a fatality on Milenna with Sub-Zero's torso rip. . .but I just shrugged. Nothing impressive seen here. . .but I'll probably pick it up eventually for say, $20 bucks? Having a ton of extra features and mini-games such is good and all, but it really doesn't do much good when the gameplay itself pales in comparison. (And to be fair, MvC3 is most certainly light on so-called *features*)

However, if Ed Boon would have paid this man to do a commentary track for the game--I WOULD SO BUY THIS GAME DAY ONE!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

SHE'S FANNIN' MY ASS!
    Last edited by valentinesdead?; 04-07-2011, 03:06 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Rancid Cheese View Post
      No love for Jade here?
      Her outfit is by far my favorite and she looks a little pale compared to her previous incarnation.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by valentinesdead? View Post
        Movement is slow and clunky as all hell. Nice graphics though-preformed a fatality on Milenna with Sub-Zero's torso rip. . .but I just shrugged.
        Well yeah, this demo is old. Its from E3 of last year. Its been worked on for about a year now. And how is it clunky? I've have yet to have any problems. It took me about 1 match to get the controls down. I'm not seeing how you weren't impressed with the fatalities. They're better than anything the last 3-4 games have shit out.

Originally posted by valentinesdead? View Post
        Sorry, but this game doesn't hold a candle to either MvC3 or SSF4.
        I think it does. I've played both MvC3 and SSF4, while good they weren't my thing. I prefer being able to tell what is going on on my screen.

I honestly think this game will do better than MvC3.

Originally posted by valentinesdead? View Post
        but I'll probably pick it up eventually for say, $20 bucks? Having
        You do this with EVERY game.

Originally posted by Rancid Cheese View Post
        No love for Jade here?
        Actually Jade is my second favorite female character (my favorite it REALLY obvious by now) but so far there really hasn't been anything special about her that I've seen so far with her in this game besides her nut rack x-ray.
        Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 04-07-2011, 05:17 AM.

Comment

• Long hair > short hair. Much love for miss Jade.
          Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trent View Post
            Long hair > short hair. Much love for miss Jade.
            I'm the exact opposite. Short hair > long hair. Especially if her hair is black <3.

Comment

• Bonus for black hair as I have black hair too <3.
              Freedom of Information.

Comment

• No one cares about the live action web series?
                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• ^I think there will be plenty of discussion once they release the first episode.

Did you guys knew that the actor who voices Johnny Cage also voiced Sephiroth?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Shang Tsung vignette

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                    Last edited by Wrathborne; 04-07-2011, 01:57 PM.

Comment

• I don't like the new announcer.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Mortal Kombat: Legacy Teaser Trailer

Doesn't look very impressive to me. When I think of Mortal Kombat the one thing that never comes to mind is realism. I can just tell that it's going to have this Nolan vibe to it.

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                        I don't like the new announcer.
                        Your not the only one. Steve Ritchie's voice should be unlockable.

EDIT: Leaked sound files from story mode.

Pretty impressive voice acting if you ask me. Is is just me or does Stryker sound alot like Roger Craig Smith?
                        Last edited by CODE_umb87; 04-07-2011, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post

EDIT: Leaked sound files from story mode.

Pretty impressive voice acting if you ask me. Is is just me or does Stryker sound alot like Roger Craig Smith?
                          I'd watch it but I'm staying away from story spoilers. I'd like to be surprised for this games story.

Comment

• wow I'm late but Lady in REd looks so awesome I think she's gonna be my favorite of the female ninjas
                            "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Doesn't look very impressive to me.

Agreed. The fight direction is OK and all, but its lacking fines.
                              Still better that 'Annihilation' though.

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                                Her outfit is by far my favorite and she looks a little pale compared to her previous incarnation.
                                Yay! Jade love! Now leave her alone she's MINE! I know what you mean about her skintone though . . .

Anyone else seen the character Vs screen pictures, got em all on the interwebs . . . nice!
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 04-07-2011, 09:17 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X