Mortal Kombat (Reboot)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rancid Cheese View Post
    Yay! Jade love! Now leave her alone she's MINE! I know what you mean about her skintone though . . .

Anyone else seen the character Vs screen pictures, got em all on the interwebs . . . nice!
    You can have Jade! I still have the kinky one in the bunch!

But yeah the VS screens are leaked. Thats were my avatar is from.

From what we can tell earlier today a few users over at MKServer did some hacking on the demo and were able to grab the HQ versus images out of the demo package files. These are soon to be all over the community like wild fire, so to hope to contain it here are the rules: - They are only to...

Have fun. Also there are spoilers in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
      I'd watch it but I'm staying away from story spoilers. I'd like to be surprised for this games story.
      WAIT!? Mortal Kombat has a story?

Hell, the Twisted Metal Black cutscenes are more compelling than the the MK mythos. They should've stuck with the MK vs DC Universe motif of crossing dimensions or universes w/e and made another tie in to a franchise. I gave more of a crap about playing as Batman or the Joker than any of the MK characters in that game.

I for one would love a MK vs Disney where I can rip Sub Zero's heart out with Mickey Mouse.
      Last edited by TenderRondo; 04-08-2011, 12:43 AM.

Comment

• You're a fucking terrible troll Sackolf.

Comment

• Originally posted by TenderRondo View Post
          You've got MK mixed up with 'Street Fighter'.

Street Fighters story is:

Two people see each other in the street, one says to the other "Hey you, lets fight!' and the other responds "Thems' fighting words!"

MK's story is:

Shao Khan is a crazy power mad warlord who lives to conquer and wants earth realm. So he says to Earth realm "Bend over!" and Rayden says 'No, means no!'.

So they have a tournament and send in their best warriors to decide who gets earth realm. Basically its a two party system, with the Elder god overseeing voting.

But instead of voting its about killing off the competition.

I hope my sarcastic response at least made you realize your sarcastic response was weak and pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
            Two people see each other in the street, one says to the other "Hey you, lets fight!' and the other responds "Thems' fighting words!"
            And let's not forget the awesome win quotes.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
              And let's not forget the awesome win quotes.
              wow..then again Chun Li IS a name that can be used for either gender if I recall correctly.

Comment

• First clip from Mortal Kombat web series.
                sigpic

Comment

• Already posted dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by TenderRondo View Post

Hell, the Twisted Metal Black cutscenes are more compelling than the the MK mythos. They should've stuck with the MK vs DC Universe motif of crossing dimensions or universes w/e and made another tie in to a franchise. I gave more of a crap about playing as Batman or the Joker than any of the MK characters in that game.

I for one would love a MK vs Disney where I can rip Sub Zero's heart out with Mickey Mouse.
                    Err... What? I guess you haven't played MK at all, because ALL titles have at least an introduction with story. And starting from MK: Deadly Alliance, games have been story-driven. It isn't the best storytelling I've seen on games, but for a fighting game it's quite good.

YouTube video:

But then again, haters gonna hate. sigh...

I'm guessing the guy with the Desert Eagle is Kano...
                    Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 04-08-2011, 02:22 AM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                      Doesn't look very impressive to me.

Agreed. The fight direction is OK and all, but its lacking fines.
                      Still better that 'Annihilation' though.
                      As bad as Annihilation was, the fight scenes always entertained me... Jax vs Cyrax

Comment

• Jade looks a lot like a ninja version of Chloe Frazer in her VS picture
                        "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Nightwolf Gameplay Trailer

Comment

• I just came...
                            First appearing at local Mortal Kombat tournament events across Europe this month, Cosplayers representing Sonya Blade, Kitana and Mileena will appear at the...

Again over and over and over and over and over.

Comment

• Oh dear, someone send him to the hospital.
                              Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Wow a good cosplay tho the bottom area isn't as revealing as the real thing
                                "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

Working...
                                X