Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tokyo game show (capcom to announce 4 new titles)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sony's conference is coming up on two hours now. Nothing groundbreaking at all. If something big happens, it'll happen soon.

By the way, here's the stream I've been watching: http://tgs.playstation.jp/

EDIT: Yup, nothing. Wow. Extremely lame.
    Last edited by Vector; 09-16-2010, 01:00 AM.

Comment

• capcom screwed us over again FUck you capcom....ยจ
      as always they let us down ... fucking assholes!
      Last edited by rehunk88; 09-16-2010, 05:20 AM.

Comment

• what is with the hate, I thought Steel Battalion was a beloved game ?

Comment

• Dude, calm. It's not as though Capcom said, 'Yeah, we'll be showing tons of Resident Evil stuff at the Tokyo Game Show.' They've been hinting, but the reason they've been hinting rather than saying might be internal issues, whether stuff is ready to be announced and all that jazz.

It's not a personal insult to us fans. Things just haven't been announced yet. And I seem to recall that Capcom has another announcement today, so it might be mentioned there. We shall see.

Comment

• then dont hint it right up to a TGS its commen sense people will think oooh wow re 6 for TGS

and what they have another announcment ? where did you get that from ?

Comment

• It's not a personal insult to us fans. Things just haven't been announced yet. And I seem to recall that Capcom has another announcement today, so it might be mentioned there. We shall see.
              I think that 4th announcement was Steel Battalion ;P

Comment

• Originally posted by A-J View Post
                I think that 4th announcement was Steel Battalion ;P
                fail !!

Comment

• TGS 2010 = EPIC FAIL
                  Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                    TGS 2010 = EPIC FAIL
                    yeah i agree capcom have failed us again ... but oh well
                    why am i not suprised they always do this crap to us.
                    not 1 good game was announced so fare at TGS from any company.
                    Last edited by rehunk88; 09-16-2010, 06:18 AM.

Comment

• This wasn't surprising.

Comment

• then they will make us wait a year to get any news or something like that ... because thats soon in capcoms world
                        Last edited by rehunk88; 09-16-2010, 06:23 AM.

Comment

• I am in love with project Draco. Panzer Dragon has returned!

The staff are pretty significant.

Director: Yukio Futatsugi
                          Concept Artist: Manabu Kusunoki
                          Lead Designer: Tomohiro Kondo

Those are the 3 main creators of Panzer Dragoon right there. It's not just Futatsugi, but he has somehow managed to reunite the core creative staff to make a new.... Kinect game.
                          Is this a dream? Old Sega's coming back! God bless PSO, Panzer Dragon's glorious return. Now add in Skies of Arcadia and you win this generation Sega as best publisher. Do it!
                          Last edited by Zombie Fred; 09-16-2010, 07:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-J View Post
                            what is with the hate, I thought Steel Battalion was a beloved game ?
                            To those 10 000 ~ 15 000 of us who actually both had the space and money to buy it. Sure. Funny thing is, Steel Battalion + Kinect will set you back more than Steel Battalion ever did (unless you add in Line of Contact to the mix)

Comment

• Dead Rising 2 Case West is not EVEN A GAME IMO! It's a DLC that is XBOX exclusive ! FUCK YOU CAPCUM, FUCK YOUUU!

*lolz*

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadArtist View Post
                                Dead Rising 2 Case West is not EVEN A GAME IMO! It's a DLC that is XBOX exclusive ! FUCK YOU CAPCUM, FUCK YOUUU!

*lolz*

dude calm the hell down ..

Comment

Working...
                                X