Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tokyo game show (capcom to announce 4 new titles)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
    It's going to be Resident Evil 6, it has to be. Question is if it's going to be shown at one of the keynotes/conferences between Microsoft and Sony.
    I hope your right but did you hear the rumor that its gearbox making re 6.......you know what that will mean right ....re 6 fps ......

Comment

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
      .re 6 fps ......
      NOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

wash your mouth out with soap now!

Comment

Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
        NOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

wash your mouth out with soap now!
        Well its just because i saw the rumor that ninja shit company was making the new devil may cry right and ... that turned out to be true .... and now they say gearbox is rumor to be making re 6 .....so that just means epic fps FAIL !.... because thats how shitty gearbox is ....

Comment

Will never happen but love the joke. Difference is Gearbox is too busy with three titles in production, and Resident Evil 6 is way far from their choice. The 6th chapter would stay internally, but a side game to be done in the west is highly likely down the road.
          Last edited by Zombie Fred; 09-15-2010, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
            Will never happen but love the joke. Difference is Gearbox is too busy with three titles in production, and Resident Evil 6 is way far from their choice. The 6th chapter would stay internally, but a side game to be done in the west is highly likely down the road.
            Yeah i was just saying what i had heard of course i had a feeling that ...come on that cant be true at all ^^ now i just want a good presentation tomorrow about re 6 and a nice trailer !

Comment

What is the deal with stupid companys giving away there games? Bungie just finnished with Halo to another brand, Konami is killing whats left of Silent Hill making all these shit small companys take over it. Not Capcom with RE please god noooo!!

Comment

they have become to lazy to make them themselfs ....

Comment

Few franchises has ever been made by the same people all the way - even within larger houses that handles most development under their own internal umbrella.

Just saying.

The main contributing factor is the fact that people get tired of working on the same stuff over and over again and thus want to do other stuff. Bringing in some new blood is always healthy (question is of course WHO you bring in, as there are cases that are rather hit or miss).
                  Last edited by Carnivol; 09-15-2010, 09:21 AM.

Comment

When is the next announcement?

Comment

^Tomorrow.
                      sigpic

Comment

pray for resident evil 6 guys and girls !

Comment

And that'll be 2 games that are going to be announced?

Comment

One more title according to Capcom's Europe blog.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                              One more title according to Capcom's Europe blog.
                              Cross fingers for resident evil 6 and that would mean a trailer too because all the games capcom put out today was with trailers so if resident evil 6 is tomorrow ..... (PLZ) then that means trailer also ^^

Comment

If Resident Evil 6 is announced...who's hoping it's not a reboot with all new characters? To me, RE wouldn't feel right without Chris, Jill, Leon, and Claire.

The gameplay needs to change, that much is certain, but I don't think the mainstays should be thrown away.
                                A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

Working...
                                X