No announcement yet.

...i hate my life...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No love for FF Tactics? I am ashamed of all of you. Except for Humor Tumor. FFT is amazing...and I love it even more since a friend of mine introduced me to the 1.3 patch made by Archael...and some others. Shameless plug for his site
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

I have to say that the earlier FF's were too grind heavy for me but IV and VI were definitely landmark titles, it was better for the narrative once they gave you set characters I never really got into V but the job system was impressive and nicely brought back in X-2 and to an extent XII. VII was great not the greatest game ever but certainly a top 50 title. I think it's third for me of the PSOne era games and a draw between the other two for conflicting reasons, I'm probably one of a very select few who preferred VIII's "draw" system but IX just captured the Fantasy aspect best for me. I liked X it was certainly the only post IX one I've enjoyed enough to even finish, I've never even considered XI or XIV. XII combat system was too different but I liked the chatacters but it was too AI controlled and XIII devolved to a graphically impressive corridor that required you to press A to unpause it every now and then . . . Tactics was good but I don't like the Tactic type games Disgaea etc that A2 Grimore seemed good at least my friend was obsessed with it for a good stretch. Like others have said the PC Version of VII is amazing for modding, Sonic characters, Kingdom Hearts Models it's endless

VII-2 . . . pass! . . . I doubt Square Enix can do it.
      Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 06-15-2011, 08:06 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid Cheese View Post
        VII-2 . . . pass! . . . I doubt Square Enix can do it.
        They made Dirge of freaking Cerberus. They made an FFVII third person shooter spinoff.

I think they can do a direct sequel.

Not that it's a good thing.

Comment

final fantasy is the worst

Comment

im really hoping for a grandia 4 someday somehow

Comment

I'm hoping for Suikoden VI.
              See you in hell.

Comment

I no longer want anything to do with you, Square Enix. Not after you gave me that mindfuck of a game, The 3rd Birthday! And now this! Mr.Enix, you keep your filthy grubbing hands off your games and stop trying to sell out. Can't you see you're hurting these poor games? They're nothing but your personal whores. Mr.Enix, you deserve to be incarcerated!

Comment

Originally posted by Bertha View Post
                  No love for FF Tactics? I am ashamed of all of you. Except for Humor Tumor. FFT is amazing...and I love it even more since a friend of mine introduced me to the 1.3 patch made by Archael...and some others. Shameless plug for his site
                  Bertha I am with you 100% on this I fucking LOVE tactics. Its hands down my favourite game..the handheld sequels however, dear god they fucking fail so bad.

I really hope that someday they'll do a proper Tactics sequel, but still the bar on the original has always been amazingly high.

Comment

Working...
                  X