Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If 2 RE characters were going to be in the next super smash bros, who would you want?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
    Take yer pick. I would love to see any of these in such a game...

LoL , Yeah man these are the real Jill Valentine Huge CG boobs , She would Smash everyone with em ! Super Smash Bros Huge Boobs Edition ! , Im a fan of the BIG RE3 Jill Boobs lol they looked soo funny back then in RE3.... Nemesis would be like >

Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
    I can totally see a wheel chair related Final Smash.
    Lmfao U made my day

Btw im the only 1 who voted Chris & Jill lol , if there was Jill and Carlos i would have surley voted Both are Smexy *__* , Jill and Nemesis even better , Btw i never played smash bros "Due to not having GC , Wii ...." , but i kind like games that style , well at least i know Mario lol
    Last edited by Mrox2; 01-02-2012, 12:29 PM.
    Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
    ^ Lol ...

Comment

nemesis would make an awesome Sub-space Emissary boss fight if you think about it, complete with a 3-5 minute time limit and RE3's final boss theme playing in the background..

that would be so.. fucking.. EPIC!

Comment

I still think that if any RE character is gonna make an appearance it's gonna be Leon, he just seems to fit in Smash Bros...
        But if we're talking about all of Capcom's franchises Megaman is a no-brainer.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Barry and Mecha-Barry.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
            What is this!?

The two characters that appeared exclusively as a co-op couple on a Nintendo platform (and that only, at least until Umbrella Chronicles lands on the PS3), weren't mentioned in the OP and so far hasn't made it into any of the posts here? (completely, anyway)

Heck, not even the bearded fellow, whom also had an exclusive appearance... (or, well, kinda) or any of the new folks from Revelations for that matter? Would've at least thought that RElevance and exclusiveness would be major factors to keep in mind when picking guest characters ;D
            I voted for Chris and Wesker because they're bitter enemies and all but after reading this post I think that Billy and Rebecca would make a lot of sense since they were paired in the Gamecube (and later Wii) exclusive Resident Evil Zero.

Comment

yeah it seems nintendo definatly likes Barry Burton & Rebecca Cambers. but i think they would more likely wind up as assist trophies, i just don't see them being selected as playable characters
              Last edited by Joey3264; 01-17-2012, 01:03 PM.

Comment

i want to collect a first aid spray sticker XD

Comment

Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                  I can totally see a wheel chair related Final Smash.
                  Spencer would fight more like Pokemon Trainer, sitting on the sidelines while Umbrella goons do the actual fighting.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

I picked Chris and Claire, the Redfield siblings. Why? Because it's been so long since we have seen them in a game together (I don't really count Darkside Chronicles, since that technically counts as a re-release) in Code Veronica back in 2000. I think it would be awesome to see them both together, and see how they would fight together in a possible story mode. Now, since only two are allowed, I will say that I would love to see either Nemesis or Albert Wesker as bosses for the Subspace Emissary, but I highly doubt that third-party game series would get more than two representatives this time around.

Comment

Nemesis and a Licker.

The Licker can have the same absorb move as Kirby, only he won't transform and instead spit out the bones. Fatality.
                      ...wait, wrong game
                      Last edited by Im_just_Paul; 02-04-2012, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X