Lollipop Chainsaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
    I'll be checking each and every persons Trophy and Achievements lists who posts in this thread, see who is a fan of suda and who just wanted to perve up her skirt from the get go and got caught by the trophy/achievement for it.
    Platinum'd both Shadows of the damned and No more heroes:heroes' paradise.

Come at me bro.
    sigpic

Comment

I didn't even look at the achievements yet and I've almost beaten the game. So nyeh.

Comment

Finally picked up my copy. Got as far as the first boss fight. Very addicting. If Scott Pilgrim can be made into a movie then I could see a movie based on this game's story with all its magical whim and cartoonish action. Just a very r-rated adventure.

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm on my third replay already and I must say that I do quite enjoy it. There are bits and dialogues that are very annoying especially when they keep repeating them, but some of them are brilliant.

Comment

This game is awesome.

The humour, the gameplay. I loved it. Plus the music is just amazing. Tearing the shit out of zombies while "Mickey" is playing. Genius.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

It's just such a nice combination of a thoroughly consistent presentation and something that's (fortunately) very much self-aware of its style and content.

Comment

Looking to grab this in the near future, which is the best version?
                  http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                  http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                  Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
                    Looking to grab this in the near future, which is the best version?
                    You mean system wise? I only have the PS3 version but it runs pretty smooth.

Comment

Working...
                    X