No announcement yet.

HD Collection PS3 Exclusive (Hah! 360 too) /New VAs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Konami confirms that 360 players of the Silent Hill HD Collection won't be receiving a well-needed patch after all. Continue reading →

This is laughable. Pathetic.

Comment

• From the Konami Facebook page:

Attention Silent Hill fans:

If you purchased Silent Hill HD Collection for the Xbox 360 new and from a recognized retailer, and still have the original receipt, please send your receipt to Konami Customer Service for verification and further details on how to exchange your product. This offer is only valid for Silent Hill HD Collection (XBOX 360 sku) games purchased on or before 08.08.2012. All requests must be made in writing and submitted on or before 10.07.2012 and is subject to availability. Any inquiries received after this date will not fall under this exchange program. This offer valid for purchases made in North and South America.

Note: The patch for Silent Hill: Downpour for both Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 is still currently in development and scheduled for release at a later date.
      This is so botched it's hilarious.

Comment

• This is what happens when a cheap money maker is treated extra cheaply. HD ports still require effort and it isn't like the PS3 version works great either, though that wall of fog I see in videos even post patch doesn't seem to exist in the game I tried to play.

Should have kept it PS3 exclusive.
        Last edited by Dracarys; 08-11-2012, 11:19 AM.
        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• I picked it up around the time it came out along with a copy of Downpour soon after. For some reason I must be lucky because in both games I havent hit any problems with any glitches or such with both games. And that was even before all this patch stuff. But I will say the new voices add a bit of new atmosphere to the games. Angela, James and Maria sound amazing in redub. That's not saying that I still dont love the original voices since they were great because they werent professional but it does make it easier playing through the games after a few years. Heather's new voice though oddly I really don't hear too much of a difference.

Comment

• FInally got round to playing SH3 in the HD collection, after reading forums I was expecting it to be horribly filled with bugs. I did not encounter a single one...until the very very end when you drop down the hole to fight the final boss, screen just stayed black. Luckily I saved right before the preceding cutscenes and it didn't happen the second time, nor any bugs on a second playthrough.

SH2 in the meantime remains a pile of crap, so many times will use a door and the area on the other side has failed to load, James is the only thing that loads into a void and can do nothing but hard reset the console.
            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Working...
            X