Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I GOT SCAMMED BY GMANWILLIS... BEWARE !!! RESIDENT EVIL 1.5 FAKE SCAMMED !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, this was some interesting reading material on the toilet this morning.

Comment

Gman's fate probably will be to stay. The moderator went on about how Gman has claimed OP has given him fake MGS betas now. Because THAT makes sense after acting like a child for about 20 pages and not mentioning it once. I bet they won't do anything about it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
          Gman's fate probably will be to stay.
          It's a good reason to avoid trading over there. This guy is a pure opportunist, he knows who he can fuck with, and who he has to be nice to. That way he can keep claiming he's innocent and will always benefit from people's doubt about the whole situation.

The moderation in itself is totally rotten if they leave such things unpunished. So he will continue to screw people around with various scams, add tons of shit to his already ruined reputation, and expose his mental issues without having to assume the consequence of his actions.

Best thing to do? Avoid these forums, that's all. Deal directly with the people who seem trustworthy, and ignore degenerates like Gman or that other dumbass who organized a fake RE1.5 sale, and who curiously still is allowed to post over there as well. If you deal with these idiots, I think a scam is well deserved.

Comment

How come threads that completely derail like this always ended up being the most entertaining?

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
            Late to the party here.
            Calling anything/one "gay" in a derogatory fashion says SO MUCH more about the person saying it than any hurt they could impart with calling someone "gay".

Stay classy
            My thoughts exactly.

Comment

See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                Gman's fate probably will be to stay. The moderator went on about how Gman has claimed OP has given him fake MGS betas now. Because THAT makes sense after acting like a child for about 20 pages and not mentioning it once. I bet they won't do anything about it.
                I'm not understanding this, why does everyone who he has scammed all post so, he cannot claim they all scammed him instead.
                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Hey he fucked me over with shit in the past too. I've heard rumors from my collector buddies that there is this scammer floating around in the beta scene proclaiming he has 1.5. The buyer sends the money and the seller just goes away. This is too much of a coincidence, it has to be GMan.

I've already contacted Kevin with the necessary details, details that are not yet public, but will be. GMan, you won't be around long after Kevin and Yakumo read what I've sent them.
                  Last edited by Zombie_X; 01-24-2013, 05:45 PM.
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Now I wanna know how this one ends...
                    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                    sigpic

Comment

I thought Gman and Kevin were really good buddies? Evidenced by his pathetic cry me a river 'I'm leaving Assembler' post.

Comment

Apparently they are but one of the things I sent to Kevin was Garret talking shit. Pretty much "Kevin is a bitch and he'll never ban me.". He even went on saying has has him by the balls and has some info on him that Kevin doesn't want out in the open. Well too bad GMan, I forwarded the entire transcript from a certain forum about all the shit you said, directly to Kevin and Yakumo. I even forwarded my e-mail convos with Garret to them.

Back when he scammed me with the PS1 (What is known on ASSEMbler is not the whole truth) we spoke via e-mail. He threatened me for talking shit in his feedback thread. Said he has connections and shit and could have "something" happen to me. Why didn't that ifno go public? Well part of me believed him, but now I know he can't do anything. That info is now sent to them. I even forwarded some other incriminating info to them about him, info that I dug up online and from some other people.

The exact specifics of the remaining details I won't reveal here as it's not appropriate and is sensitive material. But what I have sent them cements that he does not own 1.5. I know for a fact he doesn't.
                        Last edited by Zombie_X; 01-24-2013, 07:18 PM.
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                          He threatened me for talking shit in his feedback thread.
                          Next time call his mom, it seems to work well haha...

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                            Next time call his mom, it seems to work well haha...
                            That seems to be a fail-safe phrase built into all trolls... I find that fascinating.
                            sigpic

Comment

Dot50Cal and other THIA staff has a little history of calling parents and people's ISPs; It's both good fun and produces amazing results. Trust me.
                              Last edited by Carnivol; 01-25-2013, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                                Dot50Cal and other THIA staff has a little history of calling parents and people's ISPs; It's both good fun and produces amazing results. Trust me.
                                Oh, no need to explain the effectiveness of those tactics to me. xD I used to moderate back about a year or so back, and I used them both more than a few times.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X