Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I GOT SCAMMED BY GMANWILLIS... BEWARE !!! RESIDENT EVIL 1.5 FAKE SCAMMED !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling anything/one "gay" in a derogatory fashion says SO MUCH more about the person saying it than any hurt they could impart with calling someone "gay".
    This. Kinda reminds me of that Tosh.0 guy.

How come threads that completely derail like this always ended up being the most entertaining?
    I agree, and can only guess that no one gives a shit, at that point.
    I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
      Dot50Cal and other THIA staff has a little history of calling parents and people's ISPs; It's both good fun and produces amazing results. Trust me.
      Are you talking about events that transpired around the 2003-2005 mark? I always remember the Resident Evil community to be full of drama due to specific individuals, I remember people's parents being called various times due to the hassle and personal grief caused to some people.
      Last edited by Guest; 01-26-2013, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Great news gents, GManWillis was banned. I proved that the file he sent Dyce was indeed beta 2, and that he has beta 2 on his server renamed to 1.5. He also left it unzipped, so the file size was a 100% match.
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Sorry to double post but Gman has returned. Dyce send me the rar and I'll crack it for ya. Then we can have a for shure answer.
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

k no doubt ,looks like Im banned from assembler now can anyone help me out on this I tired to contact the admin under contact us but it wont go thru not sure why I got banned for scamming when I got scammed, thats some retarted shit right there, I want this sent to Kevin or whoever is in charge there at assemblers, if anyone can help me out thank you

can someone from this website email me back , I m not sure why you are saying I scamed I WAS THE ONE THAT GOT SCAMMED, Was there a mistake on here that you banned me instead of that gman guy?????? I just got home from my vac like I said on the forum , and I was gonna release what I got scammed from me the metal gear betas so he cant trade them or sell them, and I was gonna release the possible resident evil 1.5 beta that he sent me so someone can crack the file an see what it was . please get back to me asap cuz first off I was pissed off at this dude ripping me off and wanted everyoine else to know what he did , and now to a site that I been going to for years does this to me just isnt right...
            sigpic
            See No Evil

Comment

I think you got banned for being under suspicion of scamming Gmanwillis with a fake MGS beta (cross-scamming? ). You should be in the clear if you manage to prove that you do in fact own one.
              Seibu teh geimu?
              ---

Comment

The site sounds like it is run by idiots.
                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Another day, another trainwreck.
                  PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                    I think you got banned for being under suspicion of scamming Gmanwillis with a fake MGS beta (cross-scamming? ). You should be in the clear if you manage to prove that you do in fact own one.
                    Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                    Another day, another trainwreck.
                    Mhmm... I love the smell of clusterf**k in the morning.
                    sigpic

Comment

ya lol, just sent a friend thats sending Kevin the files now, as soon as Im back on my releaseing everything I sent Gmanwoman so he does not try to sell or trade my stuff also I can release the file he sent me , but that might not have to be once Kevin sees what it is then it wont be worth releasing that.
                      sigpic
                      See No Evil

Comment

Just don't get your hopes up, it's not 1.5 he sent you.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm still pretty sure it's Beta 2. Either that or it's a big ass dummy file..

Once I get it from you I'll crack it and let you all now what's in it.
                          Last edited by Zombie_X; 01-30-2013, 07:53 PM.
                          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

K no prob, how can I get in touch with Kevin and where should I upload this stuff to? thanks
                            sigpic
                            See No Evil

Comment

I can only imagine what could be in there if it's a dummy file. xD You may not be able to un-see the contents.
                              sigpic

Comment

whats a good site to upload stuff to ?
                                sigpic
                                See No Evil

Comment

Working...
                                X