No announcement yet.

Do you like the 90's rock???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Besides Coffee and TV I found Blur kind of annoying, maybe it was the vocals. When I was in my early teens I picked up this double CD compilation called Best Anthems Ever vol.2 which basically grew my interest of stuff from that era, it was hit and miss but basically the stuff I listened to on repeat was the start of things I would associate later and pick up the proper albums - looking at it, mostly

Everything Must Go - Manic Street Preachers
    Karma Police - Radiohead
    Blinded By The Sun - Seahorses
    Live Forever - Oasis
    Riverboat Song - Ocean Colour Scene
    Richard III - Supergrass
    One To Another - Charlatans
    She Bangs The Drums - Stone Roses (sort of counts as it got a 1990 re-issue)
    Sandstorm - Cast

Then again I seemed to listed to The Prodigy - Fat of the Land a lot as a kid, it was just that kind of childhood
    Last edited by Code_R; 06-23-2013, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Graco View Post
      The 1/23/88 studio session is truly special.
      Agreed!!

Originally posted by Code_R View Post
      Then again I seemed to listed to The Prodigy
      Prodigy rules!!! I'm the firestarter!!!! XD. Of the Stone Roses I like Fools Gold. That funky guitar and the fantastic bassline seems perfect!!!
      Last edited by The_Wes; 06-22-2013, 03:39 PM.
      Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Wes View Post
        Blur is a very good band. Always I take my bass, I play bettlebum (awesome bassline) but if you say the only good thing in the 90's is Blur, this is a proof of your lack of musical knowledges.
        I have great musical knowledge, but Blur is imo the only band of the 90's that is on equal footing with the 80s. 80's music rules. 90's had some good stuff but as a decade it overall sucked, and had way too much 'noise and downer' music.
        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Opinions are opinions... I hate 80's music, the only of 80 which likes me is "The cure" "The Smiths" and "Depeche mode".
          Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

Plenty of good 80s music but that would be another thread I guess

Comment

I like, not only 90 but also 80

Comment

Working...
              X