Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
    OH GOD THAT MOVIE.

It's seriously a Phelous worthy movie if he hasn't alreayd reviewed it...you can tell it's trying to be like Evil Dead in the camp, but it fails too hard. It comes off worse than an Eli Roth movie.
    I got that feeling when the monsters started trying to rape various people, stuffed deer heads, etc.(Really?)

Comment

• Originally posted by jagger916 View Post
      Came across a movie called Feast. If you have any self respect do not watch this movie. It's so bad it will actually lower your IQ.

Yeah I watched it with my dad about a year ago and it was full on retarded. The creatures look fucking cool though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
        OH GOD THAT MOVIE.

It's seriously a Phelous worthy movie if he hasn't alreayd reviewed it...you can tell it's trying to be like Evil Dead in the camp, but it fails too hard. It comes off worse than an Eli Roth movie.
        Great of you to describe it that way. I've yet to see Phelous's Hostel review. I'll probably avoid Feast at Jagger's warning but I can just imagine it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jagger916 View Post
          Came across a movie called Feast. If you have any self respect do not watch this movie. It's so bad it will actually lower your IQ.
          I saw this movie. I mean, I lost IQ points also, but I loved it so much.

The sequels, I lost half my bbbb-b-b-brain. Good, but extremely cracked up, man. Like, whoa.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
            I saw this movie. I mean, I lost IQ points also, but I loved it so much.

The sequels, I lost half my bbbb-b-b-brain. Good, but extremely cracked up, man. Like, whoa.
            Haha same here, i loved all of the movies, they were just hilarious. I also liked the Hostel films, they weren't amazing but they were fun to watch.
            Last edited by I_Am_Nemesis; 04-22-2010, 05:52 AM.

Comment

• I recently re-watched Firefly and Serenity.

And now I'm working on season 2 of Chuck.

Comment

• Just watched Drag Me To Hell. I didn't know that this was a Sam Raimi film. It was good and I loved the ending... A simple flick yet satisfying.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                  Just watched Drag Me To Hell. I didn't know that this was a Sam Raimi film. It was good and I loved the ending... A simple flick yet satisfying.
                  That's what Sam Raimi delivers. =D I was so glad to see a movie character to actually CARE about, not some generic jerkasses that we're SUPPOSED to hate. Fucking Eli Roth...

Comment

• Kick Ass

An entertaining flick with a few flaws.
                    sigpic

Comment

• This may not count as a movie but...

The newest trailer for the Twishit movie Eclipse ripped off Apocalypse Now. I'm gonna go shoot myself.

Comment

• ^^WHAT????!!!!! Apocalypse Now? The horror....

EDIT: Just saw it, you're right they ripped off one of the most famous shots of the film

Spoiler:
                        Last edited by aris13; 04-23-2010, 04:45 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                          ^^WHAT????!!!!! Apocalypse Now? The horror....

EDIT: Just saw it, you're right they ripped off one of the most famous shots of the film

Spoiler:
                          Yup, that EXACT fucking shot. UGH god. I cannot tell you how many movies have ripped off other scenes from much better movies...but when crappy movies rip off others, it's even worse.

Comment

• Just saw Kick Ass. AMAZIIING.

Except well,

Spoiler:

The actions scenes were without a doubt the best I've seen in awhile, and this movie actually made for tension when it to came to what happened to which characters.
                            Last edited by Inferno04; 04-24-2010, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• ^
                              Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                                ^
                                Spoiler:
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X