No announcement yet.

Recently Seen Films

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ Yes! I loved Cloverfield. Everyone's complaints on it were the shaky camera, but I didn't have an issue.

Kinda disappointed that JJ Abrams' top-secret project wasn't a sequel for Cloverfield, but a Spielberg-produced 1970s-based aliens movie called 'Super 8' for which the teaser trailer showed before Iron Man 2. It looked cool, don't get me wrong, but I was hoping for some more from the Cloverfield monster, especially after the "it's still alive" sound byte after the credits.

Comment

• Yeah for whatever reason, a lot of people still think it might be a Cloverfield prequel. Not sure what else can be done to convince otherwise if people aren't going to listen to JJ!

But no, i thought the first film was pretty spellbinding. Just blew me away completely. Second time round was even better though, so much more enjoyable than i'd even remembered. Brilliant film!

Comment

• As much as I love Cloverfield, more then half the fun was in the viral sites. I hope the same is true for Super 8.

Comment

• What are the supplimental files like on the DVD extras? Only noticed the option when we'd finished watching.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stu View Post
            What are the supplimental files like on the DVD extras? Only noticed the option when we'd finished watching.
            Wouldn't know, saw it in theaters.

Comment

• I watched Mary Shelley's Frankenstein for the first time since I saw it my senior year in high school. It's a great movie a think everyone should check it out. Then I watched the StepBrothers all the way threw and was a bit disappointed. It had it's moments but wasn't as good as some people hyped it up to be.
              Last edited by Stars1356; 05-29-2010, 09:44 PM.

Comment

• I saw "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo", a swedish mystery thriller. I watched it because the trailer reminded me ALOT of Heavy Rain, and well, the main actress is pretty hot. It was a pretty decent movie, the first in a trilogy based on the books...although Hollywood is already planning on remaking them :/ Pricks. Be warned, there's quite a few scenes of Spoiler:
                Last edited by REmaster; 05-10-2010, 02:00 AM.
                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• ^David Fincher will direct the remake.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                    ^David Fincher will direct the remake.
                    Hmm...Fincher, that might actually be good lol. I'm still dreading the remake of "Let the right one in", that movie was so great. Why the hell does everything have to be remade by Hollywood these days? Oh that's right...

"One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

• New Inception trailer will blown your mind.

Joseph Gordon Levitt is a badass!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                        New Inception trailer will blown your mind.

Joseph Gordon Levitt is a badass!!!
                        Damn I'm digging the score, Hanz Zimmer + Ken Watanabe FTW.

Comment

• I'll have to admit, dressing up like a '30s speakeasy while being armed with a M4 Assault Rifle does look rather badass.

Seriously though, I am wanting to know who all of these other characters are.
                          Last edited by BBboy20; 05-10-2010, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                            Hmm...Fincher, that might actually be good lol. I'm still dreading the remake of "Let the right one in", that movie was so great. Why the hell does everything have to be remade by Hollywood these days? Oh that's right...

I loved Let The Right One In, and I too was shocked that they were remaking it, with the director of Cloverfield of all things! (not that he's bad, but I'm just assuming... you know, fan assume-rage). But then again, the girl who played Hit-Girl from Kick-Ass is playing the vamp in this one, so it can't be too bad, right? Either way, whether the remake is bad or not, it'll always kick Twilight's hot, sexy, wet, sticky, and sweaty gay man-ass.

Speaking of hot man ass, ^ JGL :O-gasm.

I'm still wondering why they named it Let Me In. I found Let The Right One In fitting (although, I do see why some people might find the title too long). Let's hope it's at least rated R!
                            Last edited by Ray; 05-10-2010, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BBboy20 View Post
                              Seriously though, I am wanting to know who all of these other characters are.
                              As far as I know most of these characters including JGL are part of Leo's team.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Recently watched the Invasion of the Body Snatchers (original) and was thoroughly impressed with it even though I've seen and liked the 1978 version since a young age. Both are good, bit like Dawn of the dead and the remake.

Also watched The Ωmega Man. I saw the ending when I was like 10~12 years old but never actually saw the movie. Was pretty awesome as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X