Recently Seen Films

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    Just got back from seeing the new Tron movie. The visuals were awesome and I enjoyed the fight scenes. The girl with the black hair is now the sexiest girl alive. And I've come to terms that I want my house to have neon lights in every corner and my clothes to have blue glowing stripes.

8.5/10.
    Sweet as! I see it sunday in 3D!!!!!!

Comment

• Winter's Bone

Indie drama film of the year with wonderful performances.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
        ^No mention of Daft Punk?? For shame.
        I didn't care for their score much and their in one scene for like 5 minutes. so to me Daft Punk was no big deal tbh.

Comment

• Yeah as I was saying to Kruspe12 before, I saw TRON LEGACY in 3D yesterday, I did enjoy it alot, but I like the original more, the characters in this one were not as memorable, but looked amazing yes, the score was very well done I think, IF anything I would say it was hardly 3D at all, or at least it didn’t seem to jump out to me at all. I found it was dumbed down a bit, with the “crowds” and such and no tanks that was a shame. But yes, it was fun I guess i just expected a little more.

I will have to see it again, as some movies take a while to grow on me.
          Last edited by DONNIemo; 12-19-2010, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade - my favorite of the Indie films.
            Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
              The girl with the black hair is now the sexiest girl alive.

Comment

• her name is Olivia Wilde and plays a bi-sexual doctor in House, or did for that matter. she hasn't appeared in a single episode so far in season 7.
                Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Heavy Rain
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• Once
                    excellent Irish movie

Comment

• The other day I watched the whole Back to the future triology with my parents, giving back the good memories when I was a child and watched them at christmas. It's still one of the best films soaked with charm, humour, and excellent characters that a lot of films fall flat, even by today.

The DeLorean <3
                      Last edited by Zombie Fred; 12-21-2010, 09:43 AM.

Comment

• Boondock Saints and its sequel. Never have I fallen in love with a film so quickly. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
                          her name is Olivia Wilde and plays a bi-sexual doctor in House, or did for that matter. she hasn't appeared in a single episode so far in season 7.
                          She was also in the O.C. as the lesbian in like S2 as well I beleave.

She looks so much nicer with short black hair OMG.

Comment

• NAKED GUN! I will cherish those movies forever!

Also, watched The Last Exorcism the other day. It wasn't bad, but the ending was way over the top. Was expecting something a little more freaky since Eli Roth was working on the project, but oh well. I'll stick to the Exorcism of Emily Rose. THAT movie was scary!

Comment

• Paranormal Activity.

I almost shit myself, I was so scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                                Boondock Saints and its sequel. Never have I fallen in love with a film so quickly. <3
                                The sequel was really, really, really bad.

Saw Pirates of the Caribean: The Curse of the Black Pearl yesterday. It was a good nostalgia.
                                Freedom of Information.

Comment

Working...
                                X