No announcement yet.

Recently Seen Films

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just saw Twilight with my friends...

AND laughed my ass off.

Apprently in the Twilight books, Vampires sparkle in the sunlight. Yes, I said sparkle. So there was this one part when he (Edward Cullen, the pre-teen dream vampire) was warning Bella (the main character) not to fall in love with him, so he steps into the sunlight and starts to sparkle and he's all: "THIS IS THE SKIN OF A KILLER!"

LMAO!
    I couldn't stop laughing.

Comment

• Just saw Stepbrothers, laughed a lot, its really great, veeeeeeeeeeeery funny

Comment

• Originally posted by vogue_dirge View Post
        I just saw Twilight with my friends...

AND laughed my ass off.

Apprently in the Twilight books, Vampires sparkle in the sunlight. Yes, I said sparkle. So there was this one part when he (Edward Cullen, the pre-teen dream vampire) was warning Bella (the main character) not to fall in love with him, so he steps into the sunlight and starts to sparkle and he's all: "THIS IS THE SKIN OF A KILLER!"

LMAO!
        I couldn't stop laughing.
        So, umm... By any chance is the phrase "per se" overused in that movie?

Comment

• WOW, just WOW, twilight looks bad, but in a RE1 sort of way.

Comment

• Except in RE1, the characters didn't sparkle in the sun.

Comment

• ^ LOL.

is there any mention of sandwiches in twilight?

Comment

• Well, I didn't actually see it. I wouldn't subject myself to that kind of angsty torture. I mean, I'm sure it's nowhere nearly a bad as Vanilla Sky, but still.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biohazard EX View Post
                  So, umm... By any chance is the phrase "per se" overused in that movie?
                  I wasnt that much attention to notice how much per se was used.

Why, did you here somewhere that it did?

Comment

• Originally posted by vogue_dirge View Post
                    I wasnt that much attention to notice how much per se was used.

Why, did you here somewhere that it did?
                    Well, the new episode of South Park brought up the issue about all the trendy kids dressing up like vampires because they watched Twilight and want to be just like the vampires in the movie. And they said "per se" in virtually every sentence. Even when it wasn't even appropriately used.
                    Last edited by Biohazard EX; 11-27-2008, 12:23 AM.

Comment

• Twilight, is that out in America coz i just saw an ad for it on tv

Comment

• I must be the only person who doesn't know what Twilight is, but that's maybe because my mind is programmed to filter out shittiness.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• I don't know what it is either, John. Must be an American thing. :/

Comment

• I think it's some 14 year old girl's gothic fantasy that involves rape and Gingerbread men... Defiantly Gingerbread men.

Comment

• Originally posted by ganado View Post
                              I think it's some 14 year old girl's gothic fantasy that involves rape and Gingerbread men... Defiantly Gingerbread men.
                              Gingerbread men, sounds interesting

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                                I must be the only person who doesn't know what Twilight is, but that's maybe because my mind is programmed to filter out shittiness.
                                i never knew what it was either until a few days ago when i saw max payne, and my friend said that movie looks crap and was pointing to a poster of twilight.

Comment

Working...
                                X