No announcement yet.

Recently Seen Films

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, it was definitely a simple, yet clever move.

I recently saw "7 pounds" starring Will Smith. Its a lot less depressive than "Pursuit of happiness" so its not as painful to watch. Not spectacular though but will leave an impression if youre human. 6/10

Eagle Eye is an excellent action movie, and Shia LeBeouf (sp?) will make it big. The kid is exceptionally talented and one of his last scenes in the movie are definitely one of the most epic scenes ever. The soundtrack is simply amazing. 7/10

Gran Torino. Never before have I seen someone make a mediocre movie with TERRIBLE supporting cast into one of the best movies out there. Clint Eastwood is a god and I sure hope hell get the recognition for the role. I do believe, if all goes well, its going to be a movie hell be remembered by, although it has little to no hype. Ive heard he hated playing the racist guy. 9/10

Comment

• I recently (finally) saw "The Silence of the Lambs". I thought it was a pretty good flick, I now understand how Anthony Hopkins is generally feared as a character. 9/10
      Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Gran Torino

After all this time, Eastwood is still the man. This is a great movie and if you don't go see it, shame on you.

"I finish things. It's what I do."

Comment

• Just finishing watching Die Hard....again. The film will never grow old, easily the best action movie EVER.

"You asked for a miracle Theo, I give you the F.B.I"
          sigpic

Comment

• i just caught damnnation alley
            i LOVE world war 3 and post apocalyptic movies
            unfortunetly there are rarely any on where i live...thousand channels and never a good movie..

Comment

• Originally posted by Henry Spencer View Post
              A lot of 10/10 marks being thrown around...

10/10 if you ask me, should be saved for your favourite movie, but whatever.
              Agreed. On that note, I watched Alien a little while back again. 10/10 for sure.
              Last edited by Town of Green; 12-31-2008, 02:48 PM.

Comment

• Alien I'd give a 8/10. It wasn't very scary and it didn't really get to me, but it was okay as a movie

Comment

• "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow"

I actually liked this movie, the story was alright in my opinion. 7/10 should serve it justice.
                  Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Resident Evil Degeneration. Since i didn't like the other Resi movies i had my doubts about this one. I have to say its the best one so far. I would't mind playing that as a game on my console

Comment

• Been watching a lot of movies lately, that's mainly because of vacation (still got a week left).

So I just saw "Collateral". I thought that movie was awesome, Michael Mann creates good movies. The movie stands out mainly because of the somewhat unique story. 8/10
                      Freedom of Information.

Comment

• i just saw the Back to the Future trilogy again, 10/10, i love them so much.

i love things about time travel and paradox's.

Comment

• I just saw The Dark Knight again.

8/10 because it was a great movie, but REALLY melodramatic, especially towards the end. That dude sayin all that "hero" shit to his son? Pfft.

Comment

• Just saw the Spirt last night and loved it. Plus a friend works at the theater and I got to see it for free so that made it even better.

Comment

• Watched The Mist today thought it was great man what an ending dont wanna spoil it so wont give anything away I heard it had a shock twist but I was never expecting that.

Comment

• Sorry if this dosent count as a film but i am rewatching the first and second episodes of the generation kill miniseries.

Comment

Working...
                                X