No announcement yet.

Recently Seen Films

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taken: Great movie that just flows so well. Also a good demonstration of the wonders of multiculturalism in France.

Hot Fuzz: Started watching it a few nights ago but fell asleep after an hour so I'll have to resit this one.

Tropic Thunder: Only saw this recently, it wasn't too bad, had its moments like the "nobody goes full retard" part lol.

I also agree with ChrisRedfield29 regarding Gran Torino.

Comment

• I totally forgot about watching tropic thunder lol >.< next film i'm watching is my name is Bruce.

Comment

• predator with anryyyy

Comment

• WATERBOY DDDUURRRRR
          1 of adam sandlers best movies
          momma says alligators are angry cuz they all them teeth and no toothbrush
          momma says happiness is rays from sunshine that shine on you when your feeling down. LOL

i gotta watch that movie again

Comment

• Right now i'm watching Sweet Home. I didn't know that the game that inspired RE had a movie.

Comment

• I'm sure the game came first.

I watched Screamers - The Hunting last night. I liked the original Screamers, even though I thought it sucked the first few times I saw it, I grew to like it. Anyways, this one wasn't as bad as I expected for a straight to DVD movie. At least they got the gore right this time. It does rip off Aliens big time though. Not that that's a bad thing...

Comment

• Nope, the game was licensed from the movie, they were released at the same time though. It wasn't a bad movie, and you could see some similarities with RE, but not a whole lot.

Comment

• I was just kidding (its a NES game).

Comment

• I didn't actually bother playing the game so i dunno how much it relates to the movie, from the look of the trailer before the movie, not a whole lot. Did they use this image in one of the RE games? It looked familiar to me.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Watched Max Payne again. Not bad, and the unrated edition has a lot more F-words and blood. Well worth the buy.

Comment

• I just watched "Let the Right One In " few days ago in the theatre. its a swedish romance/horror movie about a kid vampire. I watched 'meet dave' 2 days ago on my laptop and i am gonna watch "Onechanbara" later. Its based on a zombie game in Japanese and this is a Japanese zombie movie.

Comment

• Gran Torino.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                            Gran Torino.
                            Booyah.

---

On another note, I watched Officer Rivieri again If you haven't heard of it, look it up on YouTube

"I'M NOT MAN, I'M NOT DUDE! I AM OFFICER RIVIERI!"

Comment

• i just watched 16 candles

i dont like red heads but molly ringwald sure is hot

Comment

• Watched Valkyrie. 10/10. Amazing movie from start to finish.

PG-13 wasn't enough IMO. Shoulda been R. The executions were pretty sad and disturbing.

Comment

Working...
                                X