No announcement yet.

Recently Seen Films

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, with this one, hardly any of the funny stuff is in the commercial. Either that, or they cut it before it gets REALLY funny for vulgarity's sake. And, BOY is it vulgar!

Comment

• i just seen recently i love you man, and watchmen

Comment

• Just got around to watching Saw IV...so now all I have to do is wait for Saw V to come out for HBO. And by the time Halloween rolls around, Saw VI will be out!

Comment

• i love the saw movies to bad shawnee smith isnt in the movies anymore she was gonna my future wife lol jk

but she is a hottie just look at her in saw2

Comment

• Well, I can see why Twilight would cater to a certain social group of youngsters but it's not something that I would watch. The youth are highly impressionable, which is a shame since Twilight is something that I really don't think they should be inspired by.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• "Well, I can see why Twilight would cater to a certain social group of youngsters but it's not something that I would watch. The youth are highly impressionable, which is a shame since Twilight is something that I really don't think they should be inspired by."

It's all anybody talks about at my high school. I can't go a single day without seeing a Twilight shirt. It's really annoying.

Comment

• So I saw Oldboy for the first time two days ago .... .... uh yeah, pretty weird.

But still it was a great movie, just that the subject matter and the twist at the end was something i didn't see coming, not by a long shot, and that side scrolling hall way fight scene is arguably one of the best i've seen in any movie, ever.
                Last edited by A-J; 04-11-2009, 03:16 PM.

Comment

• Yeah the twist at the end was pretty sick. No wonder why he wanted to cut his tongue afterwards.
                  sigpic

Comment

• the worst thing about it was that ..

Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                      What's all this nonsense about Twilight that I keep hearing?
                      HOGWASH! You should check out "Let the right one in" instead
                      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Fast & Furious awsome movie so good its even better than the 1 10/10 !!!

Comment

• I saw I Love You, Man and Fast and Furious.

I Love You, Man was really funny. I love Jason Segel and Paul Rudd. They really show their comedic talent here, and it's funny how it almost seems ad-libbed how casual they are on certain subjects (the masturbation station XD)

Fast and Furious was awesome, I'd say as good as the first. Action, drama, and of course... cars. A fine package, indeed. I highly recommend both movies!

Also, my older brother and his girlfriend saw Adventureland. Absolutely horrible, according to them. Like, incredibly crap. Avoid at all costs.

Comment

• Just saw Sin City for the first time. Best story was Marv's than Haritgan's than Dwight's. Great movie that kept you on the edge of your seat for most of it but I felt it dragged on a bit after a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikkolas View Post
                              Just saw Sin City for the first time. Best story was Marv's than Haritgan's than Dwight's. Great movie that kept you on the edge of your seat for most of it but I felt it dragged on a bit after a while.
                              Marv's a badass lol. I can't wait for Sin city 2 even though Mickey Rourke has said that he might not appear in the sequel because it might hurt his "career reboot", even though he was just fighting chris jericho on wrestlemania Anywho, I'm also glad to see Vin Diesal back, even if it means having to see Paul walker again
                              Last edited by REmaster; 04-14-2009, 02:14 AM.
                              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• i watched steven kings misery today.

such a good movie.

it seems that the only part people remember is when the lady breaks the guys foot.

Comment

Working...
                                X