Recently Seen Films

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched Looking For Alibrandi.

But only because I couldn't be fucked to read the book over the holidays which was what we had to do for English.

I was pleasantly suprised because: a). it wasn't really a chick flick and b). there was a good amount of swearing

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
      CG!?

Animatronics, my boy!
      yha lol my bad DUH

Comment

• Watching Logan's Run again. It's my all time favorite movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
          Yesterday I bought a copy of John Carpenter's The Thing, which I watched last night. I've seen it quite a few times before, but never actually owned my own copy. A classic film. If you haven't seen it yet, I strongly recommend you do.
          Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
          who hasnt seen the thing?

the cg in the movie is incredible for how long it has been relased
          me, ive been looking for a copy of the thing for over 2 years now, every rental store i go to doesn't have it. and i don't want to buy it unless ive seen it first.

Comment

• I saw The Thing for the first time on Hulu a few months ago. It was pretty good.

Comment

• I watched it a long time ago, and I thought it kicked ass. I also played the game before I watched the movie, so I was kinda confused but the movie cleared everything up for me. Question about the movie's ending:
              Spoiler:
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• In my opinions, John Carpenter's best movies were Halloween.

Comment

• Escape from New York.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• Escape from New York was his second best movie, next to the Halloween series. I haven't see the sequel to Escape From New York.

Comment

• im not a halloween fan.

escape from new york was amazing tho.

Comment

• If I hadn't been raised watching Halloween since I was 5 years of age, I probably would not like it. But it's nostalgic for me.

Comment

• yha i grew up with jason.

Comment

• Jason...I never did get into those movies. They bored me. How many were there? I lost count.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weskers Flag View Post
                              In my opinions, John Carpenter's best movies were Halloween.
                              Vampires is actually a guilty pleasure of mine. James Woods FTMFW.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                                Vampires is actually a guilty pleasure of mine. James Woods FTMFW.
                                Have you seen the God-awful Jon Bon Jovi version of that movie? I never understood why they made a second version within a few years of the James Woods one...

Comment

Working...
                                X