• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
    But it was still scary in the end where Spoiler:
    Really creeped me out.
    ya first time i saw it that part was a bit creepy il give you that but
    now it really aint anything special

and i just saw harry potter and the prisoner from azkaban

hmm well i do love the books and well the movie is nothing like the books thats 100% true but for what it is il give it 6/10 thats a good rating for a harry potter movie will in my mind it is XD.

Comment

• i think the Harry Potter 3 movie is the best out of all the movies, but the movies have NOTHING on the books.

id give it a 7 or 8 out of 10

Comment

• Recentley watched alot of films see Football Factory, Van Helsing, True Romance but the best one I saw this month has got to be Falling Down with Michael Douglas I laughed so much in that film thought it was great.

Comment

• I saw Bolt today. I'm a sucker for Disney stuff and this didn't disappoint. Plus, Bolt is just so cute! XD Good movie, I recommend it. Disney and Pixar rarely disappoint.

Comment

• Chicken Run is my favourite animated movie

"Pushy Americans... overpaid, oversexed, and OVER HERE!"

Comment

• i just saw Event Horizon, i thought it was pretty good, id give it 8/10.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                i just saw Event Horizon, i thought it was pretty good, id give it 8/10.
                event horizon is such a great great movie nice rating you got
                for it !!!
                Last edited by rehunk88; 12-20-2008, 07:52 AM.

Comment

• yeah Anderson did pretty good with Event Horizon, great movie, and it was pretty scary in some bits.

and i love Horror and Sci-Fi as well, and it was pretty gruesome in some parts which i liked as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                    yeah Anderson did pretty good with Event Horizon, great movie, and it was pretty scary in some bits.

and i love Horror and Sci-Fi as well, and it was pretty gruesome in some parts which i liked as well.
                    the part with the record from the ship it freaked me out first time i saw the movie it was soo WHAT THE FUCK jesus christ !!

ya and the movie got great actors and action its a cool movie

Comment

• Deliverance (1972) 10/10

Great themes, performances and superb direction.
                      sigpic

Comment

• just saw wall-E DAMN its so so so so so so cute i love it such a cute robot awwww

10/10 thats for sure it deservs it !!!!!!!

Comment

• A lot of 10/10 marks being thrown around...

10/10 if you ask me, should be saved for your favourite movie, but whatever.

I saw Narc, with Ray Liotta and Jason Patric a second time and loved it even more than the first time I saw it. Grittiest cop movie I've ever seen. Great mystery too.

Comment

• I watched Wanted last night. Soooooooooo much entertainment! I know that some (if not most) of the things that happen in that movie would never happen, but that's the fun of it. This is one of my favorite Angie movies, next to Gia and Girl, Interrupted.

Comment

• Just got back from the cinema after watching Max Manus. Fantastic movie. Might even be a candidate for the best movie I've seen this year (excluding good movies from past years that I've rewatched this year.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Henry Spencer View Post
                                A lot of 10/10 marks being thrown around...

10/10 if you ask me, should be saved for your favourite movie, but whatever.

I saw Narc, with Ray Liotta and Jason Patric a second time and loved it even more than the first time I saw it. Grittiest cop movie I've ever seen. Great mystery too.
                                Do you only like that because of the connection it has with Policenauts? =P

But you're right, far too many 10/10s are being distributed. One of my favourite cop films would have to be Copland, also featuring Ray Liotta. Very good stuff, arguably Stallone's best film in my opinion. All that, plus Robert Patrick sporting a rather dashing moustache. But even then I wouldn't give that a full ten. There's also Lethal Weapon, which never fails. Avoid the sequels though, they simply lack the grittiness of the original - and Gary Busey. They went too far down the comedy angle with them.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X