No announcement yet.

Recently Seen Films

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched the workprint of Blade Runner again.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

The movie is quite big and kinda gets nowhere
      Anyway, it's really interesting

9.2/10
      Last edited by Guest; 01-29-2009, 05:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
        Rewatched The Thing(1982) and I have to say it is still the scariest science fiction movie I have ever seen to this day. We seriously need more directors like John Carpenter. Hollywood needs to stop all these untalented directors from remaking his films. Makes me mad just thinking about remakes.
        Indeed. John Carpenter's very much a master of pastiche. He knows what he likes, and he incorporates elements of those influences to create something completely distinct. Take Halloween (speaking of crap remakes) for example; you can see elements of films like Deep Red, Black Christmas, and of course Psycho, yet it doesn't feel derivative at all.

The Thing is great on so many levels, I don't even know how to begin praising it.

Comment

• Milk 8/10

Strong performances - good direction
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
            Really cause I remember seeing him shoot guys with a shotgun, the blood would come out and then they would fly backwards.

Anyway I just saw We Own the Night which was a really good movie and is the third movie this week that I saw that had Marky Mark in it.
            Yeah, but just how cool it was is the redeeming factor

Comment

• slumdog millionaire, i felt a little sad at the end but it was good.
              now i'm going to see benjamin button later on today

Comment

• i just saw a movie called Serenity, it was a Sci-Fi, it was pretty good, 7/10

i liked the kaylee girl in it though, she was nice.

Comment

• Max Payne was bad but have you seen Hitman? Lol you got Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, Hitman, Max Payne, House Of Dead, Final Fantasy can anyone think of a film that's come from a videogame and is better than the game?? I think Degeneration probably the best game to film adaption I've ever seen. Would love to see an Uncharted or Left 4 Dead movie but they'd probably just screw it up.

Comment

• Degeneration wasn't an adaption, it was original ;)

Also, Hitman, Tomb Raider, and Max Payne are my Top 3 video game adaptions. Additionally, I liked them very much.

Comment

• Tomb Raider? Really?

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                        i just saw a movie called Serenity, it was a Sci-Fi, it was pretty good, 7/10

i liked the kaylee girl in it though, she was nice.
                        You...you mean you haven't seen Firefly? What? What Blasphemy is this?

I'd grab hold of the series for the movie, Firefly, and have fun with that. Because Serenity, once you get all the plot points, is somewhere around sixty four trillion on a scale of one to ten. Although it does loose points for killing off Wash. Poor Wash. 'I am a leaf on the wind.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                          You...you mean you haven't seen Firefly? What? What Blasphemy is this?

I'd grab hold of the series for the movie, Firefly, and have fun with that. Because Serenity, once you get all the plot points, is somewhere around sixty four trillion on a scale of one to ten. Although it does loose points for killing off Wash. Poor Wash. 'I am a leaf on the wind.'
                          funny you mention that, cause as soon as i finished watching Serenity, i looked up Firefly immediately, i want to see it, it looks pretty good.

XD wash's leaf on the wind line was great, then he died, that was sad, but kaylee was awesome, she's my favorite character in the movie, also the mr universe guy, and the assassin were pretty cool.

Comment

• Saw Taken last night. Gawd, Liam Neeson has the voice of a god. Good movie. Fairly predictable, but still a fun action flick. 8/10!

Comment

• I saw AI Artificial Intelligence again yesterday. Last time I saw it I couldn't remember anything about it. Years ago.

Great techno-punk, scifi film. 8/10.

Comment

• Meet the Spartans

-100000/10

You know, why can't people ever learn from the classics like Space Balls, Naked Gun, Airplane and Hot Shots?

Ugh, you know you're bored when you end up watching a movie from the producers that made the Scary Movie franchise.

Yeah, there seriously was nothing on last night and I ended up watching this crap of a movie.

I wish I could get those 2 hours back, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X