No announcement yet.

Recently Seen Films

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roman Polanski's The Tenant, which he stars in also. Apparently it's part of his "apartment trilogy," the other two films being Repulsion and Rosemary's Baby. They're all suspenseful films. This one goes into surreal territory, and it has a pretty open ending.

Comment

• just saw resident evil gegeneration. id give it as an re movie 5.0/10, as an action film 9.0/10

Comment

• degeneration not gegeneration

sorry im just correcting you.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
          degeneration not gegeneration

sorry im just correcting you.
          woops thx for the correct
          Degeneration lol

Comment

• np

Comment

• Yea i wasn't to fond Degeneration eithier, kind of boring at parts. Leon was as entertaining as watching paint try, but Claire was pretty good.
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Think I'll watch Heathers tonight. Ah, Christian Slater. You used to be great.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                  Think I'll watch Heathers tonight. Ah, Christian Slater. You used to be great.
                  Same thing for Winona Ryder.
                  sigpic

Comment

• I tried watching Elizabeth - The Golden Age. Kind of slow moving but it has it's parts, as well as some beautiful scenery...plus it reminds me of Castlevania lol.
                    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

• Iron man I thought it was a pritty good film 9/10

Comment

• Just watched Death Sentence yesterday and thought it was a pretty good movies. Just realized I like movies with Kevin Bacon.

Comment

• I tried watching Silent Hill again last night, but I had way too much coffee at Borders a few hours before at knit night, so I couldn't concentrate. My mind was all over the place, and I was so jittery I couldn't go to sleep.

Comment

• I just watched The Shawshank Redemption, and i have to say that movie is terrific. 10/10.

it's just so awesome in every way.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                              I just watched The Shawshank Redemption, and i have to say that movie is terrific. 10/10.

it's just so awesome in every way.
                              Yea it's been one of my fav movies of all time since that first time I saw it when it came out. Great movie, Tim Robbins and Morgan Freeman give an excellent performance It's hard to believe that Stephen King wrote the short story lol.

Comment

• ive been watching the waterboy all damn day.

why? idk ask my momma

Comment

Working...
                                X