X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah, after the release of resi 3, Jill was my hero for a while

Comment

• Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
      i thought chris was hottest in code veronica. i confess RE 3 jill valentine was my role model a few years ago, never stopped wearing tube tops on account of her. jill, i salute you!
      You fuel my imagination on lonely nights <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
        Marry? If Claire were real, I don't think her unhealthy relationship with her brother would make any relationship she was in last unless you were willing to love the fact that she probably daydreams about dry humping her older brother... Now, if you just so happen to look like Chris... Then who knows what may happen, eh?
        P.O watch the "post a picture of yourself" post, i shall try to provide the best picture of me as Chris, for no reason at all. If i pass the test, then that must mean in real life, i'd have Claire. Wow what a fantasy that would be lol.
        But speaking of Jill, i think R.E Remake Jill is the "hog dog" so to speak, but then you have ada, but she's too to herself and remember the saying "if theres no trust, theres no relationship", so that would end within a day, plus leon would put me off abit.

Comment

• I got another confession. I'm paranoid, completely paranoid about everything, and work myself into a frenzy over tiny little things. I'm beginning to think i have some kind of problem.
          Last edited by rewak; 06-26-2008, 01:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rewak View Post
            I got another confession. I'm paranoid, completely paranoid about everything, and work myself into a frenzy over tiny little things. I'm beginning to think i have some kind of problem.
            I think I just saw something move....it's behind you actually :p

Comment

• You're not paranoid if they ARE trying to actually get you.

And they are out to get you by the way...

Comment

• and how would you know that megs? you one of them ;) we should watch out for you lol

Comment

• I keep the world from going to chaos by not letting it be known that there are other living entities out there in space, some much much older than our own civilization with technologies we are simply not ready for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corrin View Post
                    I think I just saw something move....it's behind you actually :p
                    Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
                    You're not paranoid if they ARE trying to actually get you.

And they are out to get you by the way...
                    You guys are so kind and understanding

Comment

• I love Australia. It's got lots of freedom, and is free from terrorists and threats and the like. The only bad thing is that shipping of Resident Evil/Tomb Raider stuff from USA costs so much

Comment

• We have it pretty much the same when it comes to shipping (I'm also from Asia). Customs tax is a different story though. I have to pay like 30-40&#37; customs tax over here when the merchandise value + shipping fee (yes, they factor in shipping fee for some stupid reason, they tax it too) exceeds 50 USD. Shipping alone costs like 20-30 USD (so I only have a leeway of 20 USD before I get taxed). Overtly extortion much.
                        Last edited by biohazard_star; 06-27-2008, 09:42 AM.
                        Seibu teh geimu?
                        ---

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                          I love Australia. It's got lots of freedom, and is free from terrorists and threats and the like. The only bad thing is that shipping of Resident Evil/Tomb Raider stuff from USA costs so much
                          Australia has some stupid laws from what I understand from talking to one of my friends whos been in Aussieland for a few years now, and New Zealand the rest of his life

Comment

• I confess that I keep buying RE doujins...and because of that I have very little money left on my credit card.
                            sigpic
                            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• i confess i ate a whole 12 inch pie of pizza that's the most i've ever eaten.. now i feel guilty. but it was sorta small because it was from papa johns

Comment

• Talk to me when you've eaten a 20" pie. Then we'll talk. Worst contest I've entered.

Worst contest ever. I finished, but not first

Comment

Working...
                                X