No announcement yet.

Confessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...I suddenly want pizza. I once devoured about 16 inches on my ownsome but that when I was young and greedy. I do have a friend who buys those family meals from KFC as a treat. Sod is thin like rake too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
      ...I suddenly want pizza. I once devoured about 16 inches on my ownsome but that when I was young and greedy. I do have a friend who buys those family meals from KFC as a treat. Sod is thin like rake too.
      Lucky bastard...lol. I have a friend who is just the same, makes me mad I can't eat like him!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
        ...I suddenly want pizza. I once devoured about 16 inches on my ownsome but that when I was young and greedy. I do have a friend who buys those family meals from KFC as a treat. Sod is thin like rake too.
        I suddenly want pizza too. -_-

__

I confess im beginning to lose my temper with some people on this board

Comment

• I just had pizza so i'm fine right now

Comment

• ****** xP.
            I had to settle for hotdogs -_-

Comment

• Damn it, now i want hotdogs

Comment

• My brother thinks I'm bullemic...
                Or something, it's just I eat alot, and I don't gain any weight, I'm like 6/7 stone or something.
                I don't know if he was taking the piss because my whole family thinks im underweight, but still, worrying.

Comment

• i did heroine once and i smoked behind my moms back xD
                  sigpic

Comment

• A confession topic is ever interesting; my confession is that I shouldn’t be online right now.

Comment

• damn 20 inches, i know i didn't eat that pizza in one blow either.

i confess i'm trying to beat my friend's score of 3 billion on this game :/ and screenshot it.

can anyone get 3 bil? he said if i can't do it then he challenges anyone i know to do it.

and the betting terms are dire...

Comment

• I have one more confession to do. Since I fell on depression I can’t focus anymore, sounds weird but after that I lost all my friends (cause they think I’ve become a uninteresting retarded, and by the way, they are right), my graduation (I can’t study anymore), and cause of that I lost the respect of my family. Does anybody know how will I be able to regain my “life”? I’m always trying to seem like a funny and happy guy but it is all a fake.Maybe nobody will answer this but anyway, I’m feeling I little better now.

Comment

• Depends on what defines who you are. Once you find that it should be easy to peice together what needs to be done to regain your life.

Comment

• -
                            Last edited by LeechCharmer; 03-08-2009, 12:37 AM.

Comment

• i had a friend like that, he had 3 friends that would drink and smoke and they'd get crazy drunk and go to work drunk and drive drunk and all kinda stuff. so i told him, it's time to get your life on track! and he said yeah that he really wanted to, so i helped him

you have to have the will power to do it and you need the right mind set, if you think you can then you will also his friends went to rehab tons of times and broke out because they liked booze too much. alcoholism can ruin your life so work hard at it, good luck!

and byzz i also knew someone who faked their life up to have friends, but they were really like a hollow shell inside. if you can pinpoint what it is that's making you sad you should start with that, like an event that started it or when did you start feeling this way?

Comment

• Originally posted by Byzz View Post
                                I have one more confession to do. Since I fell on depression I can’t focus anymore, sounds weird but after that I lost all my friends (cause they think I’ve become a uninteresting retarded, and by the way, they are right), my graduation (I can’t study anymore), and cause of that I lost the respect of my family. Does anybody know how will I be able to regain my “life”? I’m always trying to seem like a funny and happy guy but it is all a fake.Maybe nobody will answer this but anyway, I’m feeling I little better now.
                                just realize that watever made you unhapy isnt worth it cause people care about you and want to see you happy is all
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X