Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you feel that strongly about locking this thread and the request goes unanswered or overlooked, I will pull some strings for you.

However, please know that "noone is out against you". People here are just trying to stress the fact to you that you're being too stereotypical, and are flaunting your sexuality a bit way too much.

Granted, this is a "Sexual Preference" thread, but noone likes reading the same thing over and over and over again coming from one person in particular...
    Last edited by MeganGrass; 07-27-2008, 01:24 AM.
    I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• I think some people watch too much tv and buy into the whole gay stereotype. Most gays/lesbians actually aren't like the ones you see on Project Runway *insert gasp*

I know plenty of gay guys that you would honestly never know they were gay unless they told you. They play sports, aren't into fashion, and don't act like the stereotype. I guess its easier for girls who are into other girls since guys are supposed to be manly...and if you're gay society tries to ruin that image.

I think this topic is pretty interesting since a lot of people can express their private feelings here...but I agree with MarkGrass...if Itashious wants it closed so bad then hopefully it will get closed.
      sigpic
      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• If Itashious_boy still wants it closed then closed it shall be. Just say. I'm waiting simply in case Rosetta and Mark changed your mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
          Sexual preference aside, that statement alone has earned my respect for you.
          Ditto. Every real man is raised by the same produce.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• Closed upon request.

Comment

Working...
            X