Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I simply don’t have any sexual impulse, I know it’s weird and I can’t judge if it is good or not but it’s true.

Anyway, I’ve fell on love for horror stuffs since I always felt good and comfortable dealing with these things, you can’t escape the horror, it’s present on the most situations of life.

Comment

Im straight, but hell RE has been in my life since I was a kid, so what does this have to do with RE ahahaha JK, yea its cool, I know some people who are gay, but it doesnt bother me, though its not my preference, I respect others choices.
      Last edited by Stars_g36; 06-20-2008, 02:14 AM.

Comment

I'm straight. I love zombie movies and games, no matter how gory!

Comment

I'm straight and love Resident Evil and Metal Gear. I also like zombie movies, cop movies and super hero movies.

Comment

Oooh another novelist,
            im writing my own novel to

Comment

thats a bit late xD
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheOrganization View Post
                Oooh another novelist,
                im writing my own novel to
                me too!!!

i'm gay and i love RE, DMC (specially Dante, he's so hot!! sometimes i just wanna.... out of topic, hahaha) Silent Hill, Dead rising and Horror movies!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Straight, used to be really into RE games and horror/gorefests but eventually toned it all down, violence and blood for bloods sake doesn't do it for me anymore, part of why I liked the action direction of RE4 as it gives you more to do then look for the next scare etc.
                  More into RPG's nowadays, and the occasional Fighting Game.

Comment

Gay. Love RE and Silent Hill, DMC and Dead Rising not so much. I did love horror movies before it became a big effort to gross you out by showing the most blood and guts possible, like The Dude this doesn't do it for me anymore. I like horror that actually scares me, infact any movie that invokes some kind of emotional response is good with me, much better than just sitting and watching what happens on screen.

Comment

XD i knew there were tones of gay people on here O.O
                      sigpic

Comment

I've tried writing a novel a few times... doesn't really capture me after a while though.
                        Last edited by Helegad; 06-20-2008, 10:47 PM.

Comment

I opened this thread thinking it was about sexual stuff on RE!

I'm straight but I have gay friends. And some of them play RE professionally.
                          http://www.residentevildatabase.com
                          Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

Comment

Originally posted by Red Queen View Post
                            I'm straight but I have gay friends. And some of them play RE professionally.
                            Profesionally??? do they pay you to play RE??? where do i sign????????
                            Last edited by RE-Hiro; 06-20-2008, 11:09 PM.

Comment

LOL!
                              I mean they are great players! Sexuality does not interfere on the way you do something or how much you love something and so on.
                              http://www.residentevildatabase.com
                              Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

Comment

it would be awesome if someone pay me to play RE!!!!!! and i agree with you, sexuality has nothing to do with it!

Comment

Working...
                                X