No announcement yet.

Who's worse: Boll or Anderson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I couldn't get past the tasteless opening sequence showing all those animals being butchered. Why, Boll, just why? It's like Uwe Boll really finds violence that damn funny. Why doesn't he go to his back yard and shoot himself in the head and see if it is funny, eh?

Comment

What movie was this?

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
        POSTAL WAS FUCKIN' FUNNY!

It proves that Boll CAN make a decent film if he tries to. The House Of The Dead "Funny Edition" was not funny at all. There were so many fart jokes. I thought Boll was older than that. Yes, I did watch it.
        I didn't even know there was a funny edition of House of the Dead. I thought the original was funny enough.

Comment

Nope, there's a so-called "Funny Version" or "Funny Edition".

http://horrordvds.com/vb3forum/showthread.php?p=503982

Comment

Boll is without a doubt the worst. Anderson takes people's hopes of a cool video-game adaption, and then shits all over them...But, he's a good director. Uwe boll couldn't direct his head out of his ass. Alone in the dark, good game, movie...an abomination. The same with blood rayne. I never played the games but I heard decent reviews and then I heard he was directing the new movie and immedietly felt sorry for fans of the franchise. The movie of course sucked ass, and then I hear their making a sequel. Then, yesterday I turned on the tv and there on HBO is blood rayne 2. So, I looked at the info and apparently the blood rayne woman fights against who? Billy The Kid and his army of vampire cowboys.
            Last edited by REmaster; 01-20-2009, 11:52 PM.
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Working...
            X