I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Just got home from work and I'm off tomorrow. So hell yeah!
      Fission mailed.

Comment

• Sweet, cynder is back!
        Fission mailed.

Comment

• I'm happy, I found an old friend of mine on Facebook.
          Fission mailed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ununoctium View Post
            Just got home from work and I'm off tomorrow. So hell yeah!
            Originally posted by Ununoctium View Post
            Sweet, cynder is back!
            Originally posted by Ununoctium View Post
            I'm happy, I found an old friend of mine on Facebook.
            Sir, just a suggestion... Why don't you try to edit your first post instead of triple posting in a row?

On topic:

I'm happy cause yesterday I saw some of my highschool friends. Had a Halloween party and had a good time; which usually I can't since I'm busy working on weekends.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
              Interesting box on the left.
              Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                Sir, just a suggestion... Why don't you try to edit your first post instead of triple posting in a row?

On topic:

I'm happy cause yesterday I saw some of my highschool friends. Had a Halloween party and had a good time; which usually I can't since I'm busy working on weekends.
                C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

I'm actually in a pretty good mood. Its nice to see positive feedback on my drawings. I put a lot of time and effort into them and I never really got any responses on them until I posted one recently of Kanji from Persona 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trent View Post
                  Interesting box on the left.
                  It's the box it came in. Says "House Targaryen, Fire and Blood" on the front with their sigil, and "Game of Thrones" along the back.

And yeah.. no double/triple-posting please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post

On topic:

C-C-C-Combobreaker! Someone did reply before my second and third double posts, but they deleted their reply.
                    Last edited by Ununoctium; 10-30-2011, 12:12 PM.
                    Fission mailed.

Comment

• No they didn't. Moderators can see any deleted posts and there are none between your three posts, don't tell fibs please.

Comment

No they didn't. Moderators can see any deleted posts and there are none between your three posts, don't tell fibs please.
                        Well I thought there was at least.
                        Fission mailed.

Comment

• You would have been able to see when you made the post if there was a post after yours. Again, for future reference, if there isn't, please edit your post.

Comment

You would have been able to see when you made the post if there was a post after yours. Again, for future reference, if there isn't, please edit your post.
                            Indeed, I will do that. I was in a hurry so I got on quickly to post in the "I'm Happy thread" I saw a reply above the "quick reply" box and must have assumed it was someone elses' (which would be a reasonable assumption seeing as how the last time I replied to this thread was several days ago), but it was in fact mine.
                            Last edited by Ununoctium; 10-30-2011, 02:52 PM.
                            Fission mailed.

Comment

• Got back from Auckland Armageddon 2011 yesterday. Friggin' tired but happy. Got a photo and some autographs from Nicholas Brendon and a bottle of cake flavoured vodka. Also cosplayed as a program from Tron with a friend which made us quite popular since we lit up!

Click image for larger version

Name:	296741_291373320887949_100000458506522_1046394_441086084_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	400644

Comment

• Cake flavoured vodka? Pictures please, I want to see this bottle. Sounds amazing.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X