I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOLY FUCK!

I see La Mer on that list. HELLO 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FOR THE FRAGILE!

Comment

• Happy with a good weather today, no snow but still slightly cold and no sunlight but hey beats snow and even picked up some booze to have a good drink and play the new Star Ocean on PS3, might play all night since nothing to do haha.
      Last edited by Guest; 02-23-2010, 09:20 PM.

Comment

• I'm happy because Sam Riegel replied to a tweet of mine! Well, nothing huge, but it's nice to know he actually reads what his fans write to him.

Oh, that and I bought and am playing Heavy Rain. Interactive drama indeed... and honest-to-God heartpounding. It's awesome.

Comment

• I'm happy because siopao tastes amazing!

I am also happy because of Heavy Rain. I saw my friend's sister's boyfriend play the demo, and it looks amazing! Too bad I don't have the moola to buy it, so here's to hoping he buys it! The camera is GREAT! I know some people won't like it, but in my opinion, it looks absolutely amazing!

Comment

• I'm happy, because TNA Wrestling has (finally) posted up a new photoshoot of Christy Hemme on their official website. (her first TNA photoshoot, since her in-ring retirement)

It's only one photo at the moment, but I'm hoping they'll be posting some more, whether it's on the official TNA website or Christy's official fansite. *(crosses fingers)*
            Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 02-24-2010, 02:45 AM.

Comment

• Happy cause I finally figured out my new WoW interface and have been playing through Heavy Rain. SO glad I got it instead of Bioshock 2 <3

Comment

• Oh yeah I'ma get the rest of the week of next week with pay. Going to california for a vacation with relatives hoozah. Beach party time!!!

Comment

• I just enjoyed the little things today. Kinda weird, but I did. Ah, I had science today; my science teacher is hot.

Comment

• I've hit the 22 year old mark today >.< (dunno if I should be happy or go insane because i'm older) xD so i'm taking the day off gonna buy heavy rain and then indulging in it all day only to realise I have coursework to carry on with tomorrow =_=......oh well
                    Last edited by DXP; 02-26-2010, 02:35 AM.

Comment

• Happy that I am working now, and at another school as an IT Technician (with excellent pay per rota; woo!) and the school's full of win too. Happy days all round!

Comment

• I got to spend all day with my hot math teacher. We got Wendy's for lunch too lol. Got my new shirt and having chinese for dinner tonight. Great day so far.

Comment

• Finally had the resolve to start catching up on Kuroshitsuji chapters. Spent a quiet afternoon on OneManga, just me, soft music, tea, and a damn good manga.

Well worth getting into again.

Comment

• I'm slowly falling asleep to Imogen Heap's First Train Home. I'm very, very happy.

Comment

• I'm happy because I get to take half a day of this thursday and I get to download desperate escape DLC of RE5 and not to mention a day off at friday to follow haha.

Comment

• I'm happy because HARMONY HARMONY OHHH LOOOOVVVEEEE

Comment

Working...
                                X