I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kronk View Post
    I'm happy that I'm leaving the military in a few months.
    thats awesome, im thinking about joining the army but im having 2nd thoughts.

Comment

• I've been in the US Air Force for nearly 11 years. One of the reasons I'm leaving is because they're trying to make us too much like the Army.

Comment

• hmm thats odd.

Comment

• How so?

Comment

• had Chinese take-out and finally watched the last episode of Kurozuka!

Comment

How so?
              well airforce is obviously air tactics and army is land tactics.

correct me if im wrong. your the one in the military not me so you obviously no more than me.

Comment

• No, you're pretty spot on. Which is why many of us are not happy with the direction we've been going. If I wanted to be in the Army I would have joined the Army.

But this is the happy thread, so let's move on to something happier.

Comment

I've been in the US Air Force for nearly 11 years. One of the reasons I'm leaving is because they're trying to make us too much like the Army.
                  My girlfriend's buddy just joined the Air Force like 6 months ago but she's mad because she got stationed in Idaho
                  "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                  Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• i just had a fun day, i went over to my best friends and played RE5 for hours while making comments about Chris's arms and Sheva's butt the whole time we played.

Comment

• i've almost finished all my resubmission work for uni and i haven't played a damn game in weeks until today >.< played the biohazard 0 trial edition and god the amount of zombies on that demo is scary, still got a ton of games too do just hope I get round too getting them all done still got mad world too carry on with only completed level 1 so far xD.

Comment

• Only ten days left in this shithole of a school.

Comment

• lucky i got 21 more days

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                            Only ten days left in this shithole of a school.
                            Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                            lucky i got 21 more days
                            Haha! I've already got my college degree...oh wait, I'm unemployed and live with my girlfriend's parents
                            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Oh yes, I am the man. In your face switch you were bound to be gagged to go fast as a blue ass fly when the GBIC arrived to connect you to the server, while you was gimping the VOC computer area because of your retarded network set up with a 100 MB converter; who the fuck would do such a stupid thing and let the school have this problem for years? But alas, I save the day and save a shit tone of money.

Groovey.

EDIT: Oh yes, almost forgot. I've got a kick ass walk ahead of me on the way home, after I've left my bike at the MOT bike store to have a fewm inor things fixed.

What a day!
                              Last edited by Zombie Fred; 04-24-2009, 09:03 AM.

Comment

• Started wearing contacts today. Still having a little trouble putting them on and taking them off, but otherwise they're awesome. Goodbye glasses, hello little circular plastic sheet thingies.
                                Seibu teh geimu?
                                ---

Comment

Working...
                                X