No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my friend called me up yesterday being all mysterious and told me his reliable "connections" said I'm going to be MVP!!! well, I'll still have to wait till Saturday

Comment

• Just got back from uni and I'VE PASSED THE 2ND YEAR OF GAMES DESIGN!!!! i have too do a ton more work next year though but i know i can do it so i'm very very happy now =3

Comment

• on my way walking from 7-11 getting me some beef jerky a Monster Energy drink van popped out of know where and handed me a free monster,you know why? cause i was sportin' my Monster energy drink shirt which i love by the way lol.
        talk about being at the right place at the right time

god i love these things, my friend has a tattoo of the logo on his leg, and im totally getting one as well.

Comment

• I'm happy because finally got my car's gearbox fixed, it was a pain in the ass because it's automatic and it wasn't shifting properly. But now it's ok!

Now to get money to get the lights and the parts broken from the crash I mentioned on the I'm Angry topic...

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• the Lakers won yesterday by 40 points!!! now that's how you play a ball game, Lakers leading 3-2, cmon we need that championship

Comment

• Lost season 5 finale

hooooooooooooooooooooooooooly crap !

Comment

• OMFG!

i didnt watch it

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                  some red head chick was hitting on me today. Shes pretty good looking, a little short but hey shes still good looking and hell shes attracted to me.
                  Lucky bastard. I love red head girls.

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                  Lost season 5 finale

i stopped watching Lost after i realised it sucked when the island sank a while ago. So what happened now? The island got obducted by aliens that live under the sea in another dimension?

Comment

• lol thats actually the thing, im not really a red head fan, im more of a brown hair person.

Comment

• wow i guess they're right when they say timing is everything. I was so tired and just annoyed at everything today, I wasn't in the mood for anything. then i just got a call from the AUC league organization saying that tomorrow I will be receiving MVP honors, pardon my language but FUCK YEAH! lol

Comment

• I'm glad because of the Mass Effect 2 details out today.

Comment

• I'm also happy because of the Mass Effect 2 details. I think my life may be complete when it's out. I may just die of pure orgasmic joy.

ETA: And I'm now a form of indescribable type of happiness.
                          Last edited by BadWolfX; 05-15-2009, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                            lol thats actually the thing, im not really a red head fan, im more of a brown hair person.
                            .... lets body swap! JK

Comment

• well I just got my MVP award! idk why they held it so early, i was like half awake during the whole thing lol

Comment

• Originally posted by A-J View Post
                                Lost season 5 finale

saw it too, t was great!!! I'm gona die waiting till next year for the final

Comment

Working...
                                X