No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• everything from Kill em all -And Justice For All is good everything after sucked

Comment

• Got a haircut by a very nice lady who didnt want any cash, but she did imply that a bottle of wine would settle the bill.

Comment

• I was supposed to work all day today....but because we literally had nothing to do, my boss suggested I go home after four hours. Woot! Only bad thing is...I still had to get up very, very early. >.<
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• nothing says a good day at work like getting off early.

Comment

• My artbook also came in. I really love some of the unpublished arts...some have Sheva being captured, others have Jill, Chris, and Sheva all working together. One of my favorites is Excella getting impaled by a tyrant. One of Sheva's concepts also includes her in a more military/rebel type look. She actually looks like an African soldier! She even has a darling beret and a scarf. <3
            sigpic
            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• im happy couse i finally got a gamecube and i have allready order resident evil zero i cant wait !!!

Comment

• i'm happy because i finally got my copy of biohazard code veronica limited edition in the post too add too my resi collection.

Comment

• im happy because im feeling better, for the last week ive had 100+ degree fevers non stop and now its over yay

Comment

• I'm happy because i just had an awesome weekend. I slept over at my best friends house and we played Pool for hours then played video games into the early hours of the morning. it was so much fun. We watched heaps of E3 trailer too.

We were playing Red Faction Guerrilla this morning and that game has an unrivaled level of destruction in it. I won more matches but my friend got the high score with over $91,000 worth of damages done to a mars base. I got $90,000 lol.

We also went to a park and were seeing who could do more chin up's lol.

Comment

• wow I'm really happy right now

I missed the whole week last week of school cus of a horrible flu

So i go back to school today, and everyone is on me lol it's like they thought i died or something, there were hugs and kisses all around, I felt like we just won state championship. i got my yearbook today, and I need a new one cus all the pages are just filled with people writing in it, so much that some overlap the others. One of my friends she kissed the book and now it has this lip glossyness on it.

What made me laugh was the basketball section, there was a pic of me holding the ball cus im about to shoot a free throw, and the comment on the bottom is "The Mamba with the look of an assassin going in for the kill" I'm like what kill! It's a free throw lol. There was also another pic of me dunking the ball and it wrote "Raz dunking the ball" and I'm like you spend the good comment on a free throw and not a dunk lol

Comment

• I'm super-happy because I just won a fan art contest for this picture:
                        Spoiler:

Yippie!
                        Last edited by Dan Corson; 06-08-2009, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• Sorry to double-post, but here is the link to the site: http://www.getback.com/story/contest...an-art/3012022

I'm so happy! Though a small victory, it is a victory none the less.

Comment

• My Enter Shikari order arrived today.
                            Their new album plus a live DVD and documentry.
                            A live CD that is signed by all members. <3
                            And a new T-Shirt.<33

Comment

• I'm happy cause i stayed up all night talking to friends and played an awesomely funny Role Play.

Comment

• I'm happy because my small victory ended up being a much bigger deal (to me, anyway). Instead of the promised GetBack.com t-shirt, they sent me an advance copy of Matthew Sweet & Susanna Hoffs' new album (that I drew the picture in honor of in the first place)!

I figure that, since the guy who owns GetBack.com is both friends with them and the old A&R guy of their record label, they decided to REALLY reward my fandom! I got the record only two days after winning it, and have been listening to it non-stop since!

GREAT record!
                                Last edited by Dan Corson; 06-13-2009, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X