Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to bad they are lezbo'z

Comment

• Wasn't the whole lesbian thing an overblown farce that record companies (especially the ones in America) exploited? Apparently they loved each other as teenagers but they were not in fact lesbians.

Chris, you just may have a chance to go about a meat with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borman View Post
        The tower was pretty awesome when I was there a few years ago, I really need to get back there
        Cool, how often do you visit Australia?
        Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 06-18-2009, 02:18 PM.

Comment

• Everyone, do not discuss previously banned members here. That crap is to be kept well away from this site. Talking about them just gives them incentive to register to reply to what you've said. Edited it out.
          Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 06-18-2009, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
            Everyone, do not discuss previously banned members here. That crap is to be kept well away from this site. Talking about them just gives them incentive to register to reply to what you've said. Edited it out.
            Sorry, i was in a carefree mood when i posted it. Won't do it again.

I'm happy because i just had the funniest time with my friends.

Comment

• After a barrage of rather bad losses to my friends in no limit Texas HoldĀ“em Poker, I took upon myself to vastly improve my knowledge of the game, two weeks ago. The main task was to hit several goals.
              - Recognize shellshock from losses and wins and deal with it
              - To not to get into tilt, and/or deal with it (tilt, when heavy losses start to screw with your judgement)
              - To actually *know* what was going on, not play the deck and your own hand, but to actually play the game. Deck, hand, people, peoples hand, odds, the whole shabang
              - To recognize tunnel vision and deal with it

So yesterday, I put what I knew into practice. I only made 3 mistakes during a 5 hour session, sucked out in 2 of them and won in a 1 vs 1 situation, after going almost broke (chip stacks 10% to 90% to opponents favour).

Considering the fact that my friends have played HoldĀ“em a lot more than I have, its a pretty nice little victory.

Comment

• I've come to the conclusion I can't trust anyone anymore.
                I'm so happy for finding this out, now I can't be fucking backstabbed by 'friends'.
                Now I have no real life friends and I'm so greatful that now I can be FUCKING HAPPY AND NOT DEPRESSED BY FAKE 'FRIENDS'.
                Last edited by Gradon; 06-30-2009, 12:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                  I've come to the conclusion I can't trust anyone anymore.
                  I'm so happy for finding this out, now I can't be fucking backstabbed by 'friends'.
                  Now I have no real life friends and I'm so greatful that now I can be FUCKING HAPPY AND NOT DEPRESSED BY FAKE 'FRIENDS'.
                  Yeah, people aren't always what you think they are, and it takes certain things to see that.

From what you've told me about your friends in the past, they don't really seem worth it. If you're happier how you are now, no reason to make amends with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                    Yeah, people aren't always what you think they are, and it takes certain things to see that.

From what you've told me about your friends in the past, they don't really seem worth it. If you're happier how you are now, no reason to make amends with them.
                    You're right, thank you. ^^

Comment

• Kind of overreacted a little there, you don't need friends like that. Seems like you just have a lot of bad luck with friends. =\
                      Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 06-30-2009, 10:07 PM.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• <33333333333
                        This is so amazing, I had to buy off Itunes no matter how much I hate digital downloads and rather a CD.

Comment

• I would like too say i am also 200% happy as i now have killswitch engage's new album and its frigging epic \m/

Comment

• Originally posted by DXP View Post
                            I would like too say i am also 200% happy as i now have killswitch engage's new album and its frigging epic \m/

it is, Suicide Silence CD came out yesterday as well and i gotta say its better than KsE new CD.

Comment

• I'm so happy, this little prick has been ducking me too long and finally accepted my challenge

The story is, I've been real frustrated lately and decided to go back to boxing, which I haven't done in 2 years, but back in my day I was a real man badass lmao, was called the "Brooklyn Lip" after my idol Muhammad Ali, cus I'd always talk, making predictions and stuff.

So anyway, I go back to my old gym, just to go to work on the heavybag and do some sparring, just stuff to get my frustrations out, and so top guy in the gym (a spot I held until I left) started talking crap about how I was never good (who's he kidding?) and crap. So, being me, I challenged him to a little match, never gave me an answer till today.

I plan on doing what I used to do, dance around the sucka and make him look stupid, maybe carry him a few rounds, and to add fuel to my fire, he spit out some racist slurs, calling me names that are other than my own.

Fight Night 7/14! Y'all better be ready for this occasion, cus I'm gonna make his face uglier than deforestation!

Comment

• Mamba, you got my support. Good luck.

-

Noones into poker here then?

Played Texas holdĀ“em no limit yesterday

Ive got about 6000 in chips, my friend (a really good poker player) has about 1500. Blinds are 50/100 (mandatory first bets from two people), so were both cruising. Were playing heads-up, everyone else has gone broke. Last time I played with this buddy, he was the agressor and I was left bleeding chips, as he stole the blinds and made me wait for the nut hand (best hand on the deck). This is not how you play heads up, considering that in heads up, theres only about 40% chance that someone pairs a card on the flop (flop, 3 community cards, holdem is played with 2 pocket cards, your cards, and 5 community cards, everyones cards). So I turn it around, I go to agressive betting right off the start as Im first to act. Hes quickly knocked off the balance and considering my 4:1 chip lead, I could maintain that agression no matter what he does, and I can spot if he may really have the nut hand. So, during 4 first hands, I steal about 500 of his chips, before he actually stands up. I raise him 200, he reraises me 300. I fold as I dont have anything. He takes the 200 and my 100 blinds, but Im still 300 up. I act quickly and raise him on the next hand to not to give him the momentum. He ducks fast, and Im an agressor again.

A few hands later, hes down to about 900 chips and Im at about 7000. Blinds are in, I bet 200, he asks me if I will move all in with me. I say "no, but I will raise you a little". He checks, I raise him all in (900 chips). He folds. Hes on tilt now (playing below his usual skill level) and I got complete control. Next hand, he just takes a glimpse at his cards and calls all in (as there are 200 in blinds on the table, thats a good move). Considering-
                                * He took a glimpse at his cards, and Ive read out that he usually does that if he has nothing
                                * He wasnt weighing any options, so hes making an agressive jump which is supposed to scare me
                                * Ive been riding on his back throughout the entire heads-up match

I called. He threw his money in, I answered with 900 chips. I was more than covered.

I had Q 10. Not something you usually go all in with, but in heads-up, most decks are played with cards you wont play in a ring game anyway. He shows his J 9 and I think I have him beat.

Flop (first 3 community cards) give none of us anything, I think it was Ace 2 and 5
                                Turn (4th community card) gives a 7
                                River (5th, last community card) shows a King

None of us had anything, but my Queen beat his Jack and the game was over 10 minutes.

Last time we had a heads-up, it lasted over an hour and I lost. Before that, it lasted 2 hours and I won. Its really great to see, feel and appreciate progress you make. Been reading and studying poker a lot, one of the best games there is.

Comment

Working...
                                X